Al Habtoor Motorsdamage to fire extinguisher by al habtoor motors dubai. gharoud branch

I handed over my car to Al habtoor service centre, Gharoud branch on 22May17 for replacement of a defective airbag inflator and free car check up. The car was returned back to me on 23May17 with absolutely no documentation of what job was done.
When I took the car on the road, I noticed a noise from the fire extinguisher which sounded like something was loose. Within 15 minutes on the road, the fire extinguisher opened up releasing the powder all over the car. This clouded my visibility in the car. I luckily managed to break without hitting another car or person.
When I brought the car back to Al Habtoor motors the supervisor said that this was not his fault. he did not even check with the technician who worked on my car. I insisted to speak with the manager but I was told that he was not in office (at around 5.15pm). They called the manager on phone but refused to let me speak with him.
On 24May17, I got a call from Al Habtoor motors saying that the supervisor said that he cannot do anything about the issue. Once again the manager refused to speak with me. They have still not checked this issue with the technician who worked on the car.
somone in Al Habtoor has definitely touched my car fire extinguisher. When I handed over the car it was safely secured. When they gave the car back, this was loosely fitted with not secured properly. The fire extinguisher itself was damaged. When I cleaned the car I noticed that the spout was broken.