Al Ahli Driving Center — driving assessment
First of all would need information on the speed regulation. If it's a 40km road is it MANDATORY not to go in a lesser speed than 40? On an assessment today the assessment instructor advised me that if it is a 40km road you should never go less than 40 instead above that. I never learnt of such thing from anyone yet. Everyone one who drives say that you should never exceed the speed limit.
Is this the quality of al ahli driving instructors are? If yes then I should 're think of continuing here where I get wrong learning advises on driving.
More Al Ahli Driving Center Complaints & Reviews
- Al Ahli Driving Center - cheaters extracting money
- Al Ahli Driving Center - alhali driving center in dubai
- Al Ahli Driving School - al ahli driving school-ways of extracting money
- Al Ahli Driving Centre - I am complaining about assessment test
- Al Ahli Driving Center - driving classes
- Al Ahli Driving Center - the internal egyptian male examiner
- Al Ahli Driving Centre - customer service & money looting
- Al Ahli Driving School - transportation charges