AirAsia / denied entering in flight due to false reasons
Sequences of actions happened during our flight from chennai on 20th April 2019 at 8.15 am :
1 . I was travelling with My 6 friends to Kuala Lumpur, got a Boarding Pass after successful verification at the Air Asia Desk for a flight AK-10 from chennai To kuala lumpur with PNR PZHSRQ - on 20th April 2019 at 8.15 am.
2. After successful immigration check and security check, we were waiting for the flight.
3. Then, Air Asia staff stopped us from entering in flight by giving false reason of missing middle name in the visa document.
4. As per Malaysian Visa Website and immigration, there are only 2 fields Given Name and Surname, No middle name field .It is clearly mentioned that only Given Name is mandatory field and surname field is also optional .In my visa document it is Najuka Patil and in my passport it is Najuka Suryabhan Patil .
5. As per Malaysian Visa Guidelines, it does not matter if we didn't put surname also as it is optional field so clearly it doesn't pacify their reason from entering in flight.
6. All of 6 people were not allowed to enter the flight for the same reason.They treated us like a criminals and used abusive and disturbing language to female in our group .
7. Immigration officer clearly verified again by checking the visa and passport documents and told documents and name are totally verified successful, told air asia staff that hold the flight and allow us to enter .But after some time, they again came with same foolish reasons for mismatch documents .
8. After continuous misbehaviour from air asia staff we missed our flight to Kuala lumpur . Due to which our 7 day holiday accommodation + return ticket money wasted because of such irresponsible behaviour.
9. We have suffered a mental torture around 7 hours but still nothing has been done from AirAsia staff .We want a refund of our all expenses which includes both sides tickets+ hotel accommodation for 7 days which is upto 1 Lakh .
I am kindly requesting you to refund my whole amount in 7 days to avoid severe legal actions .Expecting your urgent reply on this. PFA the documents which can prove our claims to be right.
Mob Number -[protected]
Emai id [protected]@gmail.com
More AirAsia Complaints & Reviews
- AirAsia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- AirAsia - refund
- AirAsia - denied boarding from kuala lumpur kul to tehran ika on april 19 - unethical behaviour of the crew!!! 
- AirAsia - missed my connecting flight 
- AirAsia - theft
- Air Asia - tardiness & uninformative