Air Wick - Nature's Collectionwater instead of airfreshner

I went to checkers in norkem park to purchase and airwick air freshner. To my surprise when I got home I could not smell the scent from the aerosol, and thought maybe I was experiencing some nose problems. I tried it for a couple of day an no scent.

I called their help, early in june to let them know. They took my details, address and telephone numbers, together with the batch number of the airwick container. I was told that I should expect a voucher in the post within the next two weeks, depending on my postal service. It's now a month and a half and no voucher.

This is such an inconvenience as I had to go a whole month without airfreshner.

• Ar
    Arlene Cruz Sep 11, 2018

I purchase the automatic sprayer a few days ago and it does not spray even with brand new batteries installed. Please let me know if this product can be returned for a replacement. If you have any questions I can be reached at 646-209-4376

Sincerely,

Arlene Cruz

Mary0572 Sep 11, 2018

I also set the airwick on my dresser and it leaked and ruined my cheery wood dresser I supplied a photo of the damage it did, if there was a way to take it off or you have suggestions I would appreciate if you responded to me the dresser is not very old.

Shannonnate Oct 21, 2018

I always usually buy this air freshener sprays normal for a couple of days and the air freshener is still full but the spray is only spraying out a little bit now I can't use the air freshener at all

Mary Estrada Nov 14, 2018

After having it plugged in for 2 weeks it ruin my air conditioner

• Vy
    Vyom joshi Apr 28, 2019

I have purchased a bottle of of refill which was already empty dealer dealer was told me e sir don't worry e it is full but I I personally noticed that after 50 spray it was going empty so so what will I do to the dealer was not supporting me my mobile number is 83 68709581 and and I am from Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh postal code is 20 1005

• Ro
    [email protected] Jun 08, 2019

I was putting this replacement into my Airwick freshener sprayer and when I put it together the spray nozzle popped off. It won't go back on now. The other can in the 2-pack that I bought won't spray out of the device either.

Maxiemoo Jun 23, 2019

Hi I have always used AirWick as you have some lovely fragrances. Just recently I have spent so much money on refills and they don't work like the old style top. Since you have changed the top where it sprays out it doesn't work no where near as good as the old top. Why change something which works well

ShilpiAadhya Jul 14, 2019

I purchased
    Airwick Essential Mist Automatic Fragrance Mist Diffuser Kit (Machine + Relaxing Lavender refill - 20 ml) from amazon on 22 June. After 1 week it stopped working. Now what to do? My no is 7768964707. Mail I'd [email protected] it's non refundable item so not able to return or exchange. Plz help me out.

Shyles Sep 11, 2019

I bought 2 plug ins, one for each bathroom. The next morning, I found a trail of liquid running from the unit to my sink on both countertops. Luckily, I caught it early enough not to do too much damage, though I am very upset with airwick.

Annie12 Sep 15, 2019

When I pulled the lid off the brand new can I have the nozzle top had snapped off. It's a full can I can't use as it can't be repaired. Such a shame.
    Please respond to [email protected]

Many thanks
    Mrs Bird

• Ba
    Bappy Swain Sep 26, 2019

I have purchased a new Freshmatic automatic spray, but the device is spraying only once .
    The batch no is KOHM19001
    Regards
    Bappy Swain
    Mobile No 8906773799

• Tr
    TracyJP Oct 12, 2019

I have bought multiple of these items to place around my home. Every time one has the batteries die they never work again. I have replaced the batteries with every type imaginable from low end to high end and nothing. I have a graveyard of freshmatics under my sink. Very disappointed! These aren't cheap and to only work once is ridiculous!

• Nu
    Nurul Mahmud Dec 28, 2019

Bought 2 sets of air wick freshmatic and both does not working at all! Tried to watch you tube on the installation and still does not work at all ! Very frustrating. Wondering if I can replace the things.