Air Wick - Nature's Collection — water instead of airfreshner
I went to checkers in norkem park to purchase and airwick air freshner. To my surprise when I got home I could not smell the scent from the aerosol, and thought maybe I was experiencing some nose problems. I tried it for a couple of day an no scent.
I called their help, early in june to let them know. They took my details, address and telephone numbers, together with the batch number of the airwick container. I was told that I should expect a voucher in the post within the next two weeks, depending on my postal service. It's now a month and a half and no voucher.
This is such an inconvenience as I had to go a whole month without airfreshner.
More Air Wick - Nature's Collection Complaints & Reviews
- Air Wick, Air Fresheners - allergic reaction
- Airwick Plugins Air Freshner - ruined table
- Air Wick - 3 Colour Change Black Candle - exploding candle battery
- Air Wick - made me ill
- Air Wick - dangerous advert
- Air Wick - carolina pine scented oil
- Air Wick - air wick spray
- Air Wick - air wick plugins
- Air Wick - scented plugin
- Airwick - freshmatic units