Air India — baggage lost
I am Umesh Sharma I have chosen to fly from Dubai to Jaipur by air India express on 16th October 2017, after arrival at jaipur I had been informed that my baggage is left at dubai, which I can collect on 18th october 2017, I send someone to collect the same. But as informed my baggage is still at Dubai.
I reside at jhunjhunu which is 215 km far from jaipur.
I carried cloths gifts sweets for my family for Diwali
Now Mr Jaiprakash emp id 14646 had informed that my baggage is expected to reach on 20th Oct 2017. Which details they will inform me.
Now sad part is this my return ticket is with air india express again on 23rd october 2017.
This is my first visit to home after getting job at dubai. My whole joy of festival is turned into black nightmares. Who is responsible for this who will compensate my family mental stress.
Sorry I hv choose indian service when whole professional air lines ara available in market.
Indian company will never serve good.
I need compensation and written apology for this conduct.
More Air India Complaints & Reviews
- Air India - lost baggage and incompetent service 
- Air India - compensation problem 
- Air India - stolen items from checked baggage 
- Air India - no response from ecommerce department for refund 
- Air India - ltc - 80 fare
- Air India - bad service provided and did not allow to travel even 40 minutes left of departure time
- Air India - compensation for delayed flight 
- Air India - Non refund of ticket charges for the leg of journey for which the flight was cancelled by air india
- Air India - refusal of in-flight service and rude behaviour by flight attendant
- Air India - flying returns : anand p prakash : membership # 132043265