Air China / I am complaining about a flight delay and its consequences
Date of incident: 04.13.2019
Flight number: ca183 from beijung to tokyo
The plain was supposed to take off at 5.10 pm, but there was more than two hours delay. The departure was postponed to 7.30 pm, but there was even more delay around 30 minutes. So, we landed at 11.54 pm instead of 9.30 pm in tokyo local time.
We missed the last train to our accomodation, for which we had paid earlier.
We had two options, either stay at the airport or pay for the taxi.
At the haneda airport the air china co-worker denied that the delay was the fault of air china, she said it was because of an air traffic controller problem. But only our plane was late... How come???
We stayed at the airport which was a disaster after flying from budapest to beijing and then there waiting for 8 hours.
Many thanks in advance,
More Air China Complaints & Reviews
- Air China - delayed baggage 
- Air China - flight to beijing 
- Air China - sucks!!! 
- Air China - missed connection flight
- Air China - poor service 
- Air China - customer service
- Air China - baggage damaged
- Air China - cancellation of flight
- Air China - flight canceled disaster
- Air China - baggage handlers