Air Chinacustomer service

J

This Air Line is a complete nightmare and could care less about you, the customer! This is the absolute worst air line I have ever flown. Due some research and look at customer reviews and you'll find I am not the only person to lodge a horror story like this. Never, I mean NEVER will I fly this air line ever again. They cancelled my flight, sent me to a hotel that charged me for the room and the food for 2 days! They lost my baggage and made me miss a domestic connection and could care less. In fact, their representatives at the airport in New York laughed at me! Star Alliance members beware of this air line! I am warning you not to fly this air line! BUYER BEWARE!