AIESEC's Internationalcomplaining about my internship at global entrepreneur program in 6th of october egypt

M

Hii
My name is Mohd Noman Khan from New Delhi India, I came in Egypt for GE on 22nd of May 2017 under the Lc 6th of October Cairo Egypt.
I would like to file a report of fraud as I have been here for 16 days and they haven't provided me the internship yet, they asked me for 100 USD which I was even not told about for as the accomodation was free on the portal and also they are asking me to change my company for which I came here with no reasons specified.
I am contacting the vice president and they are not even replying I want my internship to start as soon as possible as my carrier depends on this.
And if they are unable to start it within 2days I want my refund of flight tickets, my 100usd, and my contract money and this is not the aiesec which I was told about.
And this is a serious case of fraud.
I want to know about the further proceedings as soon as possible.