The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Ahs Warranty Company — scheduling service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I expect more from my warranty service company in terms of scheduling service requests and follow up of same. Service was requested and scheduled. The appointment for the 1st request was Wednesday, July 29th. The A/C technician performed some work and left stating they needed a part that was not on their truck. The technician did say he would be speaking with the Home Warranty Company (AHS). Today as of 11:30AM I heard nothing from the service company or from AHS Warranty Company. In speaking with the representative at AHS Warranty Company, I learned that a part was ordered and was expected to arrive on Monday, August 3rd. And at such time, the service company would contact me about scheduling another service call. I feel someone should have contacted me and advised me of the status and timeframe for making the needed repair.
The 2nd service item, repairing the ventahood over the stove in the kitchen, I was told at the time of my service request that they would make an appointment with Sears and schedule for Tuesday, August 4th. However the AHS representative, Eric, stated that since that date was a little far out, he would try and locate someone else who could possibly handle the request before the 4th of August. Again, as of this morning at 11:30AM, I heard from no one. Now in requesting the status of that service request, I discovered that no appointment had been set up and now the earliest time for an appointment is August 11th.
I consider both instances above to represent examples of very poor service on the part of AHS Warranty Company.
More Ahs Warranty Company Complaints & Reviews
- American Home Shield - the truth about ahs
- American Home Shield (AHS) - unable to cancel the policy
- AHS Home Warranty Company - don't trust them
- American Home Shield - rip off
- American Home Shield - beware
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - dryer repair
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - communication and cancellation
- American Home Shield - broken air conditioner
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - refrigerator
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - unethical behavior, lack of customer service.