Agora Business Publicationshealth and safety publications

J

I received a call frome this company offering a health and safety publication. I told them we weren't interested. The advisor told me there was a free issue, I said they were welcome to send the free one but we weren't interested in subscribing. Next thing we are recieving unwanted publications and getting billed! I phoned up and said we'd never signed up to this and to stop sending. The bills have kept coming and now there's now one from a collection agency. This is a complete scam, would rather go to court than pay a penny to this company.