Having problems with Agoda?

Agoda Customer Service Contacts

+65 63 297 537 (Singapore)
+1 866 656 8207 (United States)
+44 203 027 7900 (United Kingdom)
+61 280 662 868 (Australia)
+64 93 391 656 (New Zealand)
+43 720 380 085 (Austria)
+32 26 200 818 (Belgium)
+36 14 292 234 (Hungary)
+351 210 609 454 (Portugal)
+41 315 479 055 (Switzerland)
+973 16 196 662 (Bahrain)
+852 30 711 201 (Hong Kong)
+62 212 188 9001 (Indonesia)
+60 320 531 869 (Malaysia)
+63 22 469 092 (Philippines)
+966 115 108 738 (Saudi Arabia)
+27 118 446 064 (South Africa)
+82 260 222 443 (South Korea)
+66 20 164 106 (Thailand)
30 Cecil Street, Prudential Tower № 19-08
Singapore - 049712

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Agoda Customer Service. Initial Agoda complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Agoda above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Agoda. Discuss the issues you have had with Agoda and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Agoda Incorrect amount refund

Agoda booking ID [protected].

Hi, i would like to complain my booking under Agoda. This was initially cancelled by Agoda, and as a token of apology, Agoda ask me to book an alternative booking which will absorb amount equivalent to my original booking amount whuch is $322.52sgd. They said in the attach email thread that the maximum amount that can book is upto SGD 322.53. If my new booking rate can be covered under SGD 322.53, Agoda will absorb all. However, even if my new booking rate is over SGD 322.53, Agoda will compensate only SGD 322.53. After my booking, i already send the receipt and they only refund me the difference in the amount value from my original booking. Please kindly help to solve this issue as this is a very frustrating in my part. Thanks

Incorrect amount refund
Incorrect amount refund

Agoda Accommodation booking

I booked a hotel called the bellbird in the hunter valley NSW. There was no information at all about the room or amenities. We arrived later about 7pm Saturday the 12th of December. We found ourselves in a 3 metre square room with barely enough room to walk around the bed. NO amenities at all, not even a tv, house phone, or anything else you would normally get for $100.00 per night room. The bathroom and toilet where down the hall some 30 m away. It was to be shared by at least 6-8 other rooms. The shower was filthy with a moldy shower curtain and tiles. The toilet was at least 50 years old and you had just inches to squeeze past the door. There was no toilet paper, we had to supply our own. We consider Agoda completely lacking in their duty of care to inform us of the product they were selling us at a highly inflated price. We demand a full refund by way of cancellation of our credit card payment. Booking # is [protected]

Agoda Booking complaint

I booked for 2 days stay at The Quorum Hotel, Mysore on www.agoda.com and an amount of Rs.6710.00 was debited from bank account on 08.12.2020. But i did not receive confirmation of my booking. I contacted the Hotel but my booking was not confirmed. I didn't receive the booking confirmation and any booking ID also.
      Kindly settle my problem,