AFS Auto SalesAuto Fraud

S

I saw a good deal on a used Acura at this dealership www.AFSAutoSales.com in Marietta advertising they will finance anyone... Big Freakin Lie and what waste of time. Got the vehicle checked out, it was not only ACCIDENTED and FRAME DAMAGED but the inspector check it told me that it was RISK to drive that car on the road. The vehicle had a check engine light on. When I confronted the sales person, he told me either TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. The answer shocked me and I approach the manager for complain and to my dismay, what a disappointment!!! That schmuck was the rudest ### you can ever find. These guys are same as a dealership known as GA BEST CAR DEALS. They were all over the news channels for FRAUD sales practices and have changed name and address down the street to disguise themselves. Don't fall for these SCAMSTERS. Also, the 2 people running this dealership are both illegal aliens in US and should have been deported instead of making millions in scamming people.

More AFS Auto Sales Complaints & Reviews

Donna and Anthony Taylor‎‎
    Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 By tony_061172 - Aug 18, 2010
    My wife bought a Chrysler 300 M from your dealership and we dealt with Samson Davari and he is an outstanding salesman. We haggled for about a week on the price, but he kept his word and he did not BS us. We looked around for the same car in about 3 different states and we settled on this one because of the service he gave us. I appreciate what he did.‎

Great Experience‎‎
    Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 By kristen - Aug 3, 2010
    Samson was very helpful and made my car buying experience very easy. He was up front about everything. I would definately recommend American Financial to my family and friends.‎

sm1970john Sep 19, 2010

I had a fantastic experience buying my second vehicle through American Financial. Alvin, the associate who I handled the paper work with provided all the accurate and necessary information I needed up front. Alvin and Samson are the most stand up car salesmen I've ever dealt with. I would refer a friend or family member here anytime. Thanks Samson you hooked me up!‎

Excellent prices and service‎‎
    Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 By Chris - Jul 24, 2010
    I had a great experience purchasing my first vehicle. Samson, the seller i dealt with did a fantastic job helping me and providing with all the information i needed. I feel that i got a incredible deal on the vehicle. The entire experience was smooth and fast. I expected a lot of hassle but the service i received made things very easy and simple. Thanks a lot for an incredible vehicle and experience, you were very helpful and I will recommend any future car buyers i meet here.‎

No problems‎‎
    Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 By brad - Jul 24, 2010
    I was weary. I've never dealt with a dealership before, but I had no problems.‎

GRRRREAT!!! FOR REAL‎‎
    Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 By jacquelinemfrancis - Jul 22, 2010
    I had a very GOOD car buying experience here. They was fast, friendly & fair. They made it very easy...truly hassle free. I looked at and test drove two cars that I took to my mechanic to check it. They was very open to me taking the cars with no questions asked to MY mechanic. I WILL recommend my friends and family here. Thanks for a GREAT car buying experience.‎

• Mi
    Micheal Mills Mar 28, 2011

Clearly these nice comments are being posted by the dealership themselves. These guys are the same old people as Ga Best Car Deals. They have changed names and moved down the street from the previous location. All the vehicles have frame damage and they use the same old dirty tactics.

• Ms
    mscat989 Oct 03, 2011

They got me too! Anyone with information on how GA Best and AFS are linked please let me know.

• Wh
    WhatMore Aug 23, 2012

The new name is Marietta Auto Sales and moved just down the street.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices