Complaints & Reviews

Non delivery of vehicle (service) on stipulated time

this is to bring into your attention that m vehicle no UK06AL 7333 was given for repair on 28.01.2020 (acknowledgement recived vide sms dt 28.01.2020) which was to be dilivered on 10.03.2020
Now your service cordinator mr Upendra and other staff are not responding to the phone call neither giving the status and the vehicle is not delivered till date
Such a careless approach toward the customers is regretable

Avoid them like a plague

I have sent my wagon R for repairing when the left side of my vehicle had a dent that need to be rectified alongwith other problems occuring in the vehicle like the front left side wheel had to be balanced. also my bumper was in a bad state so i took the vehicle for repairs. but when i took the vehicle back from workshop in moradabad i found that my car's air conditioner was not working correctly and they balanced the left side wheel but did something to one of the wheels on the right side and the balance was lost a little bit, that caused a problem to me. Now when today i took the car for repairs again, among these people, some of them weren't present or those who were present weren't listening to my problem. Now a need a start to finish enquiry in this matter so that my grief is sorted out as soon as possible. Otherwise i would have no choice left with me other than seeking the help of National Consumer Forum.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices