Aflacinside ripoffs

B

I worked for Aflac as an Independent Agent for 2 years. What was to be my big account and the deciding factor in my insurance career was stolen by me regional manager. Rene told me he was handling the details and it was my account, that I had initiated. He opened the account behind my back and gave the thousands of dollars worth of business to one of his new District Sales Coordinators to help get their business started. After all, that guy was renting office space from Rene & I was working out of my car across town. Unethical, without morals or any character. DO NOT BUY OR SELL AFLAC IN OR AROUND VALENCIA, CA. I lost my car, career, and faith in the insurance business.