Complaints & Reviews

Illegal billing practices!

I have been a paying member of this site for over 8 years. When I went to renew my account on 03/09/08, I was informed that I had already done so, and was unable to verify how or when I had done so. The next day-03/10/08- I was demoted to a standard member, and the cost of renewing had grown by at least 20%. I would greatly appreciate any information on how I can help this company correct their mistake!

Discrepancy in renewal costs

To Whom It May Concern,

I have been trying to find the managing body for this website called AdultFriendFinders.com, but on their website they do not seem to have such information provided, of which I would like to bring to your attention, and request you help, towards guiding me to the correct people to launch a formal complaint about this website. I have been a Gold member for quite some time, but I have now noticed that the renewal charges are never the same, and I find this to be illegal, and unfair. So I have attached a word document with screen shot's showing exactly what I mean about the discrepancy every time I renew with this website. So I please ask of you to help me to have these people investigated, as I am not the only member they are charging these different rates at every renewal.

• Bi
    Bill McEnery Mar 11, 2008

I have just had nearly the same experience with this site. I've been a paying member for over 8 years, and when I went to renew my account on 03/09/08, I was informed that I had already done so. The next day I was demoted to a standard member, with substantially increased membership fees. The company has ignored all of my emails to customer service.

• AFF is a bunch of losers

• St
    studmuffin589 Feb 23, 2009

Scammers like them do not want you to know how to go after them. Maybe start a complaint the the Better Business Bureau or other such consumer protection service. I would definitely take all steps necessary to get your money back and ensure that they don't rip you off again!

Check out my further comments at the following link: http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/horneymatches-c86447.html

• Ji
    Jimmy.S Sep 09, 2009

HI!

My name is Jimmy and Im from Sweden. To make things short. Adult Friendfinder is ripping me of! I am no longer a customer at their site but they still keep on withdrawing money from my account. I know there are more people out there who is beeing scamed by this company in this way. Not to mention all the fake girls whos on there. My sugestion is that we get as many people we can and report this to the police in their area.
    They still have my ´Visa information and now Im worried that they will continue to scam me every month.. :(
    Guess I have to cancel my card and get a new one, but it sucks! And they still in any case have taken 75$ illegaly from my account.
    If you have any ideas how to stop them and make them pay please e-mail me and maybe we can make common cause.
    [email protected]

Regards
    Jimmy

• In
    indanl Jul 08, 2010

I just had the same experience yesterday... I don t even use the site and I had to pay 1 year later 158 euro... They dont even send any warning e mail ohh noo... What they do is taking the money from your bank account what I call is stealing...

Are you a great deal or plain unreal?

A gorgeous young girl who picks out my profile on the site Tagged without me having any picture nor any information about me than my name and age on it? Isn't that strange I thought? It is the wet dream of every young man to be contacted and invited by such I thought. That's why I immediately thought it could be a fraud.

On Tuesday the 14th August I've received an e-mail from a girl named Amanda Scott. She mailed me from the United States I live in Belgium and told me she will be visiting my area the coming weekend and she would like me to lead her in my city. At first I was very excited, but then my intuition screamed that such thing is incredible and could be a fraud. In the mail this Amanda Scott urged me to come visit her on the site of Friendorma where she can be found. To my surprise I saw that I have to become member, and thereby to pay, if I wanted to chat with her. Then of course I knew it was a scam. To report this fraud is not going to stop them cheating people, but I know it can help. Certainly if other people who experienced the same report that also. Then it can become a mighty weapon if ever someone decides to sue them.

choute Aug 26, 2009

avoid mail to my mail id

• Stacey Lynn Cogswell Oct 31, 2018

This site disgusted me underage sex is always happpening and they dont stop it illegal drug use ive seen people doing meth and coke on cam, lies and they steal yr money all happening now 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 and on 19 yrs of this why is it allowed

Sam92 Jan 06, 2019

I want my money back and i want you to stop charging me and take me off this website i dont even know why is charging me i never applied for this please help me to achieve this

• Mi
    MichaelSecret Aug 24, 2019

Is the web site down?

• Sc
    Screwd U Nov 28, 2019

These guys are plain scammers, for a gold 3 months registration they advert 35 USD and they charged me 100 USD.
    I rejected the payment and the bastards eleminated my account.
    Hahahaha Losers.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices