Adore Me โ€” Bras

K

I don't know where to write, but I have been a member for over 1 year now, I have never had any trouble!!! Nothing has ever been wrong, I tell all my friends to try them, and the ones that have love them too, wow I can't believe the stories. The only problem I had is I wear a 34 ddd didn't realized the panties would be bigger, I did contact them not that it was their fault, and their replace them I even kept the others. I have even order for present. So sorry everyone has so much problems, I will keep ordering but if I did have problems I will stop too, very satisfied customer!!!๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Boardโ€™s Terms and Conditions