Having problems with Adam4Adam?

Adam4Adam reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 16, 2012. The latest review Message retrieval was posted on Sep 11, 2021. Adam4Adam has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 12 reviews. Adam4Adam has resolved 0 complaints.

Adam4Adam Customer Service Contacts

1800-500 Place d'Armes
Montréal, Quebec
Canada - H2Y2W2

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Adam4Adam Customer Service. Initial Adam4Adam complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Adam4Adam above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Adam4Adam. Discuss the issues you have had with Adam4Adam and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Adam4Adam Complaints & Reviews

Adam4AdamMessage retrieval

I have 10 A4A messages stacked up and am not able to retrieve them. Tried rebooting, caches, etc. I get a error message like ‘Oops, something went wrong -ok' that just keeps repeating. I'd certainly like to know what these guys are asking; it's the reason I'm on here.

How do I retrieve such messages?

How do I retrieve my messages?

How do I retrieve my messages?

Please?

Adam4AdamAdam 4cadam dating site

This morning I had another interaction with a guy who initially wanted to have sex with me and use drugs..I blocked him..when I returned to the site this afternoon there was a threatening text from a fake profile..I reported this profile to your staff numerous times with negative results..all management emails re impossible to navigate..and impossible to navigate..this guy has said he is going to track me and harm me..it is even obvious from his handle that he is designed to get me...the profile is still up and I'm unable to navigate a response with your team

Adam4AdamProstitution/ assaulting clients cover up

Las Vegas in on this because prostitution in nv, or your paying off ! Or what you allow prostitution on sites, this need wa dc law maker, charge you with I hoping your corrupt app

Adam4AdamScamming

July 13, 2020

An Adam4Adam Member Nudenuts, contacted to regarding taking photos. I am not a photographer. I told him this, but I would take pictures of him...Not me. I told him to contact me, once this Convid-19 Virus is under control or manageable, and I would take some photos of him...Any way that he wanted me.

Well for some strange reason, he reported me as being a scammer. I am not a scammer. I have never scammed or attempted to scam anyone. I have been a member of Adam4Adam for about 20 years. SensuousOne ([protected]@NC.rr.com).

Why did you delete me messages, on my account? Why didn't you contact me regarding this user or member reporting me as a scammer? I simply do not understand why, you did this to me? Please correct this situation, and turn your attention to Nudearts...I think he is the scammer.

SensuousOne ([protected]@NC.rr.com)...or [protected]@Yahoo.com

Aug 18, 2019

Adam4Adam — a4a messages

Good Morning Sir/Ma'am: My username for a4a is [protected]@yahoo.com Every time I try to check messages or...

Aug 13, 2019

Adam4Adam — technical issues

When I go to Adfam4Adam, it takes a very long time (over 5 minutes) for my messages to appear. Also, when I...

Adam4adam.com — terms of service rules

They used to be ok about posting pro ads, but lately, they are TERRIBLE. After submitting ANY changes to ad...

Adam4Adam — los angeles user "monstercocktyrel" is a thief

On may 3, 2018 I made the mistake to meet up with user monstercocktyrel through the website adam4adam.com. I...

Adam4adam.com — Massage service

Date: 8/15/16 Location: New York City Adam member screen name: hungdarkdriller_ Adam page link...

Adam4adam.com — It is unreliable and the moderators can easily block you

Couple of month ago, I have found the website www.adam4adam.com. I registered there and created account, but...

Adam4Adam — Today I got a message that I was banned from the site

Today I went tryed to relog onto the site and It said I was banned from the site. I have noted three previou...

Adam4adam.com — Stay away from these guys as far as you can

I have been a member of this site for years, nearly 10 or more to be exact. Yesterday I got into an argument...