Adam Mesh Trading Groupoptions services

I'm often frustrated because the prices of the options change so fast. They acknowledge that the stocks are always in motion but it's frustrating If I see a 2k winner and only make $1300. That said, I will say this is the first and only service I've ever been successful in. I like that Adam does the webinar every week and is so real. Much better than some of the other ones where they give trades examples from 7 years ago and always give outdated footage. As long as they keep showing up for live webinars every week so will I but it's definitely frustrating trying to reach that next level.