Having problems with ActionLink?

ActionLink reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 15, 2009. The latest review Admitted owing me pay, but refused to send it to me. was posted on Dec 15, 2009. The latest complaint Admitted owing me pay, but refused to send it to me. was resolved on Dec 15, 2009. ActionLink has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. ActionLink has resolved 1 complaints.

ActionLink Customer Service Contacts

4100 Embassy Pkwy,
Akron, Ohio

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ActionLink Customer Service. Initial ActionLink complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ActionLink above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ActionLink. Discuss the issues you have had with ActionLink and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ActionLink Complaints & Reviews

Action Link / Oasis — Admitted owing me pay, but refused to send it to me.

I was hired to perform demonstrations at the hourly rate of 18.00. During my tenure I was continually paid...