Acorn TVsubscriber, yet I have to pay further to watch specific programs

S Oct 31, 2018

I tried sending a message to Acorn TV. It limits your ability to contact them-via drop-down menus that don't allow you to choose, 'OTHER." So, I'm forced to provide my issue as a "complaint."
My issue is not represented on the Acorn drop down menu. I subscribe to Acorn TV. Ergo, one would expect the offerings on Acorn TV would be accessible without have to pay further, to watch a program or series. The Miss Fisher series provides only two seasons on Demand-for free, the rest, even though I am a subscriber, are not viewable without paying further. This is just as inconceivable as the Midsomer Murders DVDs. Most of these series-although referred as a new compilation of stories, mostly contain at least two, episodes from previously issued DVD series. It's an undeniable "rip off." I'm not sure if Acorn is aware that subscribers aren't able to view The Miss Fisher series without further payment. I'm hoping it's a glitch in the Premier Channel streaming and not deliberately set up for further payment, by Acorn. It's a sad commentary, that even when you subscribe, Caveat emptor, must still be upper most in your mind. I hope you will seriously consider rectifying this situation.