Acorn TVcomcast and acorn

N Sep 22, 2018

I subscribe to Acorn TV via Comcast. And I have loads of problems. Today I began watching the series " Rector's [protected]@ife". Watched episodes 1 and 2, Then instead of episode 3 only episode 4 available. Went to Acorn website and there was all f episodes.

Plus called 3 months ago about problems closed captioning not matching dialogue, on many shows. Specifically Trial and Retribution which I watched in it's entirety on DVD from the local library, still not fixed. Also sometimes no closed captioning at all.

On your New on Monday thing you Wire in the blood which I watched about 15 or 20 years ago Season 1, Episodes 1, 3 and 5. Where are 2 and 4? Having watched this I know the episodes must be watched in order.

I pay $5 a month to Comcast, why can't I get the same programming as any other customer of Acorn TV?