Acorn TV — comcast and acorn
I subscribe to Acorn TV via Comcast. And I have loads of problems. Today I began watching the series " Rector's [protected]@ife". Watched episodes 1 and 2, Then instead of episode 3 only episode 4 available. Went to Acorn website and there was all f episodes.
Plus called 3 months ago about problems closed captioning not matching dialogue, on many shows. Specifically Trial and Retribution which I watched in it's entirety on DVD from the local library, still not fixed. Also sometimes no closed captioning at all.
On your New on Monday thing you Wire in the blood which I watched about 15 or 20 years ago Season 1, Episodes 1, 3 and 5. Where are 2 and 4? Having watched this I know the episodes must be watched in order.
I pay $5 a month to Comcast, why can't I get the same programming as any other customer of Acorn TV?
More Acorn TV Complaints & Reviews
- www.acorn.tv - They took money and their website stopped to work
- Acorn TV - Scammers
- Acorn TV - streaming movies and shows
- Acorn TV - can't log in on tv screen but can login to their website from my computer
- Acorn TV - acorn tv
- Acorn TV - streaming
- Acorn TV - subscriber, yet I have to pay further to watch specific programs
- Acorn TV - billing systems and customer support cannot be trusted
- Acorn TV - refund of subscription
- Acorn TV - What's going on