Acm HydroxatoneTook money out of my account without authority

C

I agreed to pay £1.00 for a jar of their product and when they say to deliver there is a £25.00 customs duty to pay. I refused to pay this and low and behold they take another £46.88 out of my account without my authority. I will be requesting this back through my bank - This company's way of dealing with business is appalling.

• Es
    Esther Giron Mar 17, 2014

i have cancelled this account various times and they still keep taking money from my account...please stop doing this...what else can i do to stop this?

• Lg
    L.Gilmore Aug 27, 2013

I was debited $69.95 on the 28th July and 7.95 on the 14th August without my authority and I have never received anything from this so called firm.Lorna

• Ri
    rip off merchant Aug 14, 2013

I signed up like many others to try the free sample and wammo next thing I know there is a 139.90 debit on my c/card. Unlike some though I have received the product but it stings like hell around my eyes so questions its claims. Anyway I will contact my bank to cancel the card as I definitely do not want any more.

• Bl
    BlondeBanker Jun 20, 2013

I have been billed three lots of $69.95 and the bank will not repay it as there in the fine print it says you have to stop and cancel it. I signed up for one free trial of $2.00 and paid a heap of money which I did not authorise. Called the number it says on the website and surprise surprise it can't be connected! Stopped my card now but I owe the bank for their overdraw which I did not purchase! :((

• Dn
    d norman Mar 13, 2013

i also was scammed they took 73 can from my account with out authorirized..for a free 30 day trial for 1.99 an never received product stopped payment on card an bank investigating i will dispute as well...

• Su
    Sunshine Angel Jan 18, 2013

I have to same problem as the person above... How can we fix this problem..? im so angry right now.

• Am
    amelia ann tinirau Nov 29, 2012

I can't believe this is happening, 10/10 /12 charged $69.95 & 25/11/12 $69.95 was supposed to be free sample for 1st month. This was also done from our visa card.They didn't tell me how much it was going to cost per month. I am not happy, can anything be done about this? Will have to go to bank & cancel card. It is most inconvenient. The product doesn't work, & for such a small jar it is highway robbery..

• Sh
    shirleyapp Nov 02, 2011

I can't believe I've fallen for this. I thought I was so careful. Now I feel so stupid. So glad I'm not the only one. Surely something can be done about this. It can't carry on. I will stop my card now but will have still have to pay it or I get charged. Mine was on my visa card. £120 was charged with no mention of how much this costs if you wish to purchase.I got the eye serum and anti-wrinkle serum. Suppose we shoudn't be so vain

• Pa
    Paul Mooney Oct 25, 2011

Yes, thanks peoples.I have been billed twice now and my wife is going to dispute payment, I have recieve two jars of each at $91. 32 and $73.25.This is fraud.I should stop my card if this does not work...Moons

Malhauraki Oct 25, 2011

Awesome comments u guys i will stop my card asap

Malhauraki Oct 25, 2011

Idiots bloody pis me off, idid the same now i feel like an idiot.theirstuff was ### and cheek ovthem they still taking 89.00 out every month.Even aftercancelling their rubbish i may haveto stop my card just so they dont take nemor money out ovit agen. Clownz.

Marie nz Oct 22, 2011

Yes I took the free trail and just had to pay postage and handeling fee NZD 2.48. Then later they took NZD112.51 out from my Credit Card. I contact them but no reply. I stoped my Card and hoop thats the end.
    But I still need to pay my C Card. Marie

marilyn charters Oct 20, 2011

Ive just had £46 taken out of my account. I ordered a free sample of cream which i never received. I paid £1.19 for postage. Then I lost my credit card & BANK ISSUED ME WITH A NEW ONE. Dont know how they got my new credit card number. Not happy about this, They need stopping.

• Ss
    ssmk Oct 04, 2011

They are thieves, today they jus dd the same for me, took 46pounds from my account but never agreed with them on that. Tell your banks to cancel the cards and issue you with new cards coz as long as they hev your card number they will still take your money. This company needs to be stopped and they shld be arrested for stealing all our monies. Dont use your cards again for anything free and whenever you are told you have won something, its all lies.

• La
    Lambkin Sep 28, 2011

Thanks for posting this, I realised these payments had been coming off my card and I don't know how they started but now I remember my wife ordered that cream and we were getting the customs charge notice from the post office so we just ignored it. I've sent in a dispute form to my credit card company and have my fingers crossed!

• We
    wee monkey 1979 Sep 26, 2011

The same thing has happened to me. I have never received my free samples & have just had £92 taken out my account. I'm furious. I have been onto the fraud department at the bank & they are going to look into this for me. I'm not holding my breath that i'll get this money back. This is definitely a scam & this company needs to be stopped.

• Ki
    Kimsci Sep 21, 2011

I have had to cancel my debit card in case they try to take any more money... contacted ACM who say 'it says in the contract that we will be taking these payments'...SCAM! Dont fall for it!

• Ki
    Kimsci Sep 21, 2011

I have had two payments totalling £90 from my account! Disgusted! Will be contacting my bank in the morning.

sally j affleck Sep 05, 2011

They have taken money from my bank account...twice. Nothing has been delivered. Can't find an e-mail address...or any other contact details for this company. What a rip off!! Probably can't do much about it though, as it's a US company!! Any advice would be appreciated.

Ania Chester Sep 01, 2011

Does anybody know the phone number for them?

• La
    lABZ60 Aug 20, 2011

same here, what is going on with this company???????? they have charged me 72 us$...

Jan Holland Aug 12, 2011

Me too i have had no goods and they have taken money please help

Jan Holland Aug 12, 2011

how do i get my money back I have had nothing delivered and they have taken money out of my bank and i cannot contact them

• Li
    linda a haig Aug 10, 2011

i sent for a free trial which never came and now i have been charged £43 . 96

• Ta
    Taiwo Kayode Jul 28, 2011

This company has taken£46. form my account twice without my authorisation, what can I do to stop this as this was not our agreement.

There are duping people with their business. This is not fair. How can my bank stop paying them.

• Ta
    Taiwo Kayode Jul 28, 2011

This company has taken£46. form my account twice with my authorisation, what can I do to stop this as this was not our agreement.

• Do
    dot2504 Jun 18, 2011

they did the same to me they told me it was a free sample but when i recieved it i had to pay the post ofice £25 before i could have it and now they have taken £44 out of my acount without my concent so i will be pressing charges agianst them they shouldnt be able to con people like they do the cream that i recieved is no good any way that is another scam

• Do
    dot2504 Jun 18, 2011

they have done the same to me they told me it was suposed to be a free sample when i recieved it i had to pay the post ofice £25 and thwy have also taken £44 out of my bank without my concent i will be getting a soliciter on to my case and i will be suing them i think it is digusting

• Ca
    Carly A Jun 18, 2011

Hi, i too had the same problem and have just had £80 taken out of my acocunt for a "free" sample i signed up for. Did anyone have any look getting their money back?

• Ra
    RAE morrison Jun 16, 2011

I sent for free sample and now a month later Hydroxatone are takinf money out of my account which I have not ortherized and can not get in toutch with them on any of the phone numbers they supplied and don't know how to get in touch with them to cancal can anyone help