Account Assurefalse claims about providing a services for payment of credit cards

P Dec 21, 2019 Review updated:

Yes I would like to complain about Account Assurance. I have been paying for this service for over 10 years I have never used it. I had a stroke last year and I filed a claim seems like I can never get them all the information they need no matter what I send. All they say is as soon as we get the information requested and it is considered we will contact you. But until then continue to make your normal monthly payments. Of course as I suspected they want the payments made so that they continue getting their part of the PIE. Meanwhile I go on believing that they will come through. I am going to cancel this service and report this matter to the proper authorities. Since I have read these reviews and complaints I see I am not alone in my situation. Something needs to be done about this company. It would be nice to get a refund but that's a pipe dream...

• To
    Tootsie Roll Jul 29, 2020

Me too. They are a scam. The script is They will call u in 3-5 days. The resolution department. Dont do it.