ABCmouse.com — illegally taking money from my account after membership cancellation
I cancelled my membership in December 2014. I was charged again that month. I then called the number provided on the website to confirm my cancellation. I received a notice today, May 26th 2015, that I was again charged. After reviewing my bank statements, I discovered that I have been charged every month since December. I called and spoke with a very disrespectful lady, who was refusing to assist me. I requested to speak to a supervisor. Once I was transferred, I spoke with "Tony". He viewed the account and repeated to me, " I don't see any activity in December through now, but can not return your money." After arguing with him about the ordeal and telling him that it is illegal to take money from someone's account without consent, he continued to tell me that he will not assist me, but for one time only, will refund two payments of $7.33. I asked multiple times for HIS supervisors name and contact people, but he denied my request. I then asked for his full name and contact number. Once AGAIN, "Tony" denied my request. He pretty much told me tough luck, they're keeping six months of payment even AFTER I cancelled my membership. ABCMOUSE. COM is a SCAM! They illegally STEAL money from people! NON PROFESSIONAL! Not to mention, REFUSING to give me the information I needed to prove myself! Seriously going viral over this!!! ABCMOUSE IS ASCAM AND THIEVES!!!
More ABCmouse.com Complaints & Reviews
- ABC Mouse - unethical business practices
- ABC Mouse - cancelling membership
- ABC Mouse.com - cancellation
- ABCmouse - charging tactic
- ABC Mouse.com Early Learning Academy - false advertising
- ABCmouse.com / Age of Learning - automatic renewal scam
- ABCmouse.com / Age of Learning - cancelling
- www.abcmouse.com - this company took money for the subscription, when I haven't used their site
- ABC Mouse - abc mouse technical support
- ABCmouse.com / Age of Learning - won't stop taking my money out of my acct!!