A1 American PlumbingPricey plumbing

Stay away from this company if you like your hard earned money.
I had them come out to snake out 50 feet of sewer line from my house to the city connection.
Over the phone they refused to give me a price estimate. Should have been my first warning!!!

I had this done 3 years ago and I paid $275.00.
It took the tech about 25 minutes.

A1's guy came out, I told him what I wanted done, he looked in his book and BOOM $$798.97. HAHA HA HA. Paid them their $78 service call fee, sent them on their way.

Called Mike Bertolini, He quoted $275. Guess who I went with?

A1Americans prices are too high... Stay clear and find a plumber who doesn't want ALL of your hard earned money.

John0077 Jul 14, 2015

I agree, I lived a similar experience with A-1 American. They asked $546 which I have get it fixed for $109 by another company. Never call them again. Call any one else but them.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices