24 Hr Fitness — lieing
I have been going to 24 hr fitness for over a year! I signed up because you are able to lock your account when ever you want. I love that, I go out of town a lot with my children, so why pay it monthly if I can lock it. I had no problems ever locking my account until today july 2nd 2009! Kendra from 24 hr fitness - andreson in vancouver wa. Answered and said that I can lock my account for only 3 months once a year for 7$ a month. I said o realy, is this new or somthing? When I signed up this wasnt the agreement. She said yoru the one that signed your agreement so you should know the rules. And kendra said that this has always been this way. I said no it hasnt I have dont this in the past. So I said let me talk to genille the manager. Kendra said it wont do anygood she will tel you the same. So I talked to the manager, and the manger said that I was right. That it used to be that way a couple months ago and the policy changed now you only can lock your account once a year for 3 months and you will have a monthly fee now. I am mad I singed up for one reason, that reason is to lock my account when ever I would want to with no questions asked. So I dont know if I am going to continue going to 24hr fitness.
More 24 Hr Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- 24 Hour Fitness - dues increase??? 
- 24 Hour Fitness - poor members treatment! 
- 24 Hour Fitness - fraud class action suit 
- 24 Hour Fitness - consumer fraud 
- 24 Hour Fitness - unprofessional behaviour! 
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - no wireless accessibility...
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - kids club
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - hard sales tactics
- 24 Hour Fitness - poor service! 
- 24 Hour Fitness - wrongfully billed