24 Hour Fitness USAkids club

M Aug 30, 2019

Hi my name is Maria, I've been coming to 24hr fitness since it was Bally's ..(I miss their customer service and kids club) . After having my baby (6 months now) i started coming back to the gym (3 weeks ago) and ohhh boy I never had so many excuses in the kids club like now .. that they are fixing the kids club, assembling playground, completely full, no one is available, running late, bla bla bla .. out of those 3 weeks I've only worked out probably 5-6 times why because their kids club not available.. they send me to nearest one but since they are close or not available usually others are full as well ..they should hired more ppl to work in the kids area .. mothers like me have to wait for hrs outside just to have some space for their child .. it's unbelievable how it seems the manager doesn't care ... unfortunately i have no other option than try or stay at home since I don't have babysitting ..