24 Hour Fitness USAemployee misconduct

C Oct 27, 2018 Review updated:

To who it may concern:

It happened in 10-27-2018 Saturday morning around 11am. Your employee name "Maria" was bad behavior and misconduct in Monterey Park location in California.

I tried to pick up my group class ticket in the desk counter that day and she had very bad attitude. I told her I wanted to file complaint and she said if I wanted to do so, I cannot go to the class. This was outrageous!

I finished the group class and wanted to finger out the complaint procedures and your employee " Maria" told me she will revoke my membership because she is in management level.

When this incident happened, I have several people with me as witnesses. I also believe in Monterey Park location in California having CCTV to record the whole incident.

Later, your employee Maria came out from the desk said she is pregnant and she asks me and my friends to leave. I just couldn't believe it this is happening to me.

First, she had bad attitude and threatened me that "if I file the complaint and can't go to the group class. "  This is absolutely misconduct.

Second, I wanted to find out the complaint procedure with her after the group class.  Then, she gave me the 24 hours policy contract and pointed the "conduct " item in to me.

She was falsely using 24 hours policy contract to threaten me because I was the one being treated unfairly. I have serval witnesses with me at the time.  Also, a lot of members told me that this person Maria was very famous being rude to the members.

Then, suddenly she came out from the counter and said she was pregnant and wanted me and my friends to leave.

So Third, your employee used pregnancy as a tool to threaten customers. This is absolutely not acceptable!

Most importantly, your employee Maria has full access to my personal information because my membership with 24 hours fitness. I worry this person might do something to me in the future.

I'm here to request your company to have an investigation or Disciplinary hearing regarding your employee Maria in Monterey Park location in California.

I believe this employee will bring more troubles to your company. She misuses and manipulates the company policy and pregnancy to threaten customers.

I want your employee Maria to be removed in that Monterey Park location in California. She is absolutely not suitable for her job. Also, remove her access to members detail information.

Please contact me if u need my testimony

My name is Cat Chao

Cellphone number is ‪[protected]‬

Sincerely

Cat

• Je
    Jersey Diaz Nov 13, 2018

24 hour fitness at Cutler Ridge
    Has the most terrible Customer service worker named Jasmine. To handle customers the way she did just because the Initiation payment was not made went it was supposed to be $0.00 Sign-up FEE
    Jasmine with out helping us called the police
    on my husband and me she said we were trespassing for not paying our bills
    went our account us up to date pay!
    She embarrassed us and it was very hurtful having to go through this and We do not pay $100.00 per month to have bad service and get treated like criminals.