24 Hour Fitness — stolen funds! plain ordinary rip-off!
I signed up for a membership with 24 hour fitness at work in Omaha, Nebraska on approximately 11-8-06. They scanned my bank debit card and were supposed to charge me $64.00. On 11-9-06 they withdrew $114.16. I contacted them on 11-9-06, and spoke with a Stella Hedin, and advised her of the situation. She advised that they would put the difference back into my account. The funds were not put back into my account at that time. I have since spoken to her and her supervisor Reggie Morton about 6 or 7 times by phone, and each time they assured me that the funds will be returned immediately. The funds have never been returned. I have attempted to be patient, but at this point it has been well over a month, and I can no longer trust that they will ever return the funds. It is very difficult for me to believe that a corporation like this would not even have the decency to resolve their own mistakes, but would rather have a person like myself tell everyone who will listen, that this company is a plain ordinary rip-off. Sad!
More 24 Hour Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- 24 Hour Fitness - dues increase???
- 24 Hour Fitness - poor members treatment!
- 24 Hour Fitness - fraud class action suit
- 24 Hour Fitness - consumer fraud
- 24 Hour Fitness - unprofessional behaviour!
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - no wireless accessibility...
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - kids club
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - hard sales tactics
- 24 Hour Fitness - poor service!
- 24 Hour Fitness - wrongfully billed