21st Mortgage Coterrible company

21st Mortgage is the worse company to be with for your mortgage, we lived in our mobile home for 16yrs in the last 2 yrs we had financial issues contacted them to explain, told them that a church was going to help with 300 and we would pay the other part. They called me hounding were was the money from the church told them it was sent they told me they did not receive it so the church sent them another 300 and they told me they did not get that one either the church checked their bank and neither one of the checks were return we believe they took them. They called on Halloween for us to make a payment told them i would make my half since the church sent them 2 checks, he told me they were not going to except our payment and go ahead with the repo. They were rude hateful told my husband that he did not know the laws and my husband works for a police dept told us that we need to pay them and not our other bills. Then sent us a letter cash for keys if we volunteer to vacate the house they would give use 2000. We were so fed up with them being hateful and bullying we let them have the home. We vacated in the time we were asked and they was so wishy washy they told me we are not getting the 2000. DO NOT GET A MORTGAGE FROM THEM THEY ARE BULLY'S.