Menu

T
Author of the complaint
9:09 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Today, august 14th 2014 at 1:00 pm, I bought a $2 Raza card at 7/11. At 2:20 pm I dialed the access number, I entered the pin number and I had a message saying that my card is expired. I tried for the second time, and I had the same message. I called the service desk at [protected]. The lady was mean and rude. She asked for my pin; I gave her and She said that the system showed that I used the card and she told me the number that was showing on her computer. I told her that I did not dial any number. I dialed only the access number; I did not dial my destination number, but she yelled on me and she said that I was wrong; she said that I already used my card. I repeated that I did not use my card, but she did not want to listen to me. I hanged up, I could not believe that . She was so rude, and I lost my $2. I will never buy Raza, and I will tell every body to do not buy Raza.

Helpful? 0 0