Zyngahit it rich complaint

J Review updated:

I had over 38 billion coins showing and the game "updated", when it came back I found I only had 5 million coins left, i'd like to know where all my hard earned coins went.
I was working my way back up yet again and the system "enhanced" again removing a major amount of the coins I had showing.

Going on the "help" button for this game, there are literally hundreds of complaints about the same issues by other users and noone can find a way to report it

• Sh
    Sheila Mackenzie Baker Aug 24, 2017

Why have you taken my favorite game freiki tekie away.
    Sheila M Baker.

• Hi
    hit it rich Feb 14, 2018

You installed the Path to Riches today and I've played for hours and have not even received any of the the pay outs. I'm not
    going to play it if you are not going to give me the pay outs. So will you please fix the problem

sandy wray

• Di
    Diane Metter Houzet Mar 14, 2018

My favorite casino hit it rich worked well last night my Internet provider had massive shut down, now hit it rich won't load at all says I must reload intenet. I have a lot of coins and don't want to lose them. what do I do??????

Marychaffey Apr 14, 2018

Hit it rich steals my bonus point every time I play the game

Marychaffey Apr 14, 2018

Sorry I suffer from dyslexia and am also visually impaired is that a problem

• Br
    Brian Takara May 03, 2018

Why have you discontinued my favorite game: Video Poker???

• Br
    Brian Takara May 03, 2018

Why have you deleted my favorite game: Video Poker?

• Ly
    lynne evans May 19, 2018

I have been playing Hit it Rich on face book but also on apps Hit it Rich Free Casino Slots in computer lists...I know that there was a problem with Windows in the games that wasn't connected to face book...and we had until 20.5.2018 to change that version to face book also... Hit it Rich had promised extra coins as well as the ones we had accumulated...On several times last night I have tried to access the game to transfer to face book...I cant open game to do so...message said game has encountered an error and needs to be reloaded...I have tried this but wont reload...time for transfer to face book runs out tonight...does that mean I don't have any of these points anymore
    ? Lynne Evans...

• At
    Attorneytohelp1 Jul 14, 2018

@lynne evans I had the same problem and I am going to take care of it today! I am an Attorney and I would be happy to help if you email me [email protected] .

• Th
    Theresa Columbo May 28, 2018

Updated the hit it rich app as recommended and when it re-loaded my millions of coins that I previously earned were gone! Gone were also my saved charms and my friend list. I want it back the way it was!! What the heck happened ?

• Gi
    Give me Jun 14, 2018

I purchased some coins yesterday and you didn't give them to me .credit my account or give me my name coins ... You people are terrible to deal with ...answer your phone maybe you would get more people playing

Chris Shanahan Aug 08, 2018

I had 50 million coins earlier and then half way through a spin it said there was a problem and it had to reload and when it came back i only had 1000 coins. I am not happy it took ame along time to get those coins now there gone. I am not happy can anyone help.

• Ar
    Arthur Holmes Sep 07, 2018

what happened to the old hit it rich

DeniseMB Sep 18, 2018

Will not load in flash mode. For a while, if I loaded a second time, I would get a place I could press to load in flash. Just now, won't load at all and showed directions of how to fix. Step 3, "add", didn't show on my computer so it looks like I won't be playing Hit It Rich any more.

• Ea
    E. Azcuy Sep 22, 2018

Hit it Rich by Zynga

About a week ago, after spending $50 I hit a $77 billion dollar jackpot. On 9/19/2018 (afternoon) after playing "FarmVille2" I decided to take a break and my coin count was $84 billion coins (I was betting $!00 millions a bet); I decided to take a break and 2 hours later resumed playing and my coins count was $15 billion. They took away $69 billion coins. I contacted support and they refer me to a the email of a special VIP department to re-log my complaint; I have written twice to them and they don't even acknowledge my request. What a bunch of crooks! Everybody should boycott them for customer abuse.

• Ca
    Carita Lively Jan 09, 2019

These changes that you have made recently are hurting your customers. I used to enjoy playing. Not anymore. You have taken so much from us. Our charms, daily race and even our bonus wheel amounts have decreased tremendously. The games hardly hit, and bonus games? What's that? It is very disheartening to see all these negative changes. I'm not the only one saying it neither. Similar complaints are on your Facebook page. I hope you start making positive changes for your customers, and stop ripping them off

• Vi
    Virginia Compton Feb 01, 2019

Today I got 3free games from friends.When I hit play it poof it was gone 2nd game same thing finally 3rd game from a friend it let me playWhats wrong

De"anne Feb 21, 2019

What have they done to this game ?? the format has changed so much you can bet as much as you what and if by some chance ever win a spin in pays out only 10% of your bet ?????????????? This game is such a loser game any more ?? They should be ashamed of them selves !!! I was talking to a good friend of mine whom bet 10, 000, 00 coins sent my a free game I was so angry when I got on to find my bet was only 30, 000 coins So little YOU can not even bet that small of an amount when you play Zynga should be ashamed of them selves this game is no longer fun and again all Zynga wants id your money and I am not falling for hat again !! Way to go Zynger rob the poor and what happen to the 4 free games we could play our friends sent us I get only 3 ????? And they free coin page what a joke you can't even collect free coins always says inactive or not activated yet and it has been in the last 23 hours Can't even change back to the regular game were it gave you an oppertunity to collect free coins if you were down on your luck you are stuck with the new rob you blind version where you coins disappear and your left setting 2 month just collecting your free spins to lose it all in 5 minutes when i do collect coins i request from my friend I see the coin amount go up then i exit out the page from collecting coins asked for AND they ARE GONE rip off Zynger again W ay to go Zynga ruin another game Do you not get tired of robbing people these games are suppose to be for fun and let people win once in a while not to rock bottom you out for cash all the time NO MORE from me I am tired of being ZYNGA POOR and This games name should be change to hey give me your credit card number if ya want to have fun ! why should i give any more really money to win fake money I can't spend or get back in a return your not a real casino SHAME ON ZYNGA AGAIN new name THE ROB JOB

defey gravity Jul 15, 2019

Once again winnings of Defy Gravity game HASN"T registered.on the (challenge game). From the looks of the complaints, do y ou ever addressed them .?????????I've had this problem in the past.(nothing wasn't done)

• Ka
    Kaity H Oct 16, 2019

Something happened 2 weeks ago, Lost my standing, Coins, and friends list, Had to start a new account, and NOT Happy about it. Can you not go back in and give me my old Account?It's not fun when you put alot of time into Your games, Just to loose everything.

• Ka
    Kaity H Oct 16, 2019

Lost my old Hit it Rich account a few weeks ago, would you go back and give me my old account Back.Had to make a new one, not fun any more, I lost Friend list, coins, and my standing.

Annette Kurinovich Feb 16, 2020

I would like to know how they can get away with having you have a gift chest and you can’t retrieve your gifts.
    Right now I have 88 people that sent me coins and 75 people that sent me spoons.
    All day yesterday they were expired this morning at 7 o’clock I was able to get two or three of them and now they’re all expired again this seems to be wrong.
    What is the purpose of being able to give somebody coins and spins when they can’t use them?
    What do they run for it for 20 minutes and then you take them away not fair certainly not fair

• Wa
    Waynie731 Mar 06, 2020

They are a SCAM go to your bank and have them dispute the charges they will listen then and should credit your account because it's a SCAM honestly I don't know how they get by with it maybe FDC

• Yv
    Yvonne Grace May 09, 2020

Does anyone know how I can reach a higher up...They are forcing me to play because they wont give me a refund of $213.00 so after days of arguing they credit the coins which I expressed that I do not and will not play there game anymore.. They aggravated me so bad that I want no part of it..Before I go to the new or a lawer if I need I would rather deal with a human person..
    Any help would be appreciated. send me an email if anyone has information on who I can [email protected] thanks

• Wa
    Waynette Dupuy May 09, 2020

If you take those charges to ypur bank and have them dispute the charges because i have twice and both times they credited it back!! Good luck

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices