Zibby Online Autionadded payment to terms & conditions

E

I register on Zibby Online Aution website but I was not given a warning about $100 charge that followed my registration. So, in order to fix the problem I called customer service and they told that I signed terms and conditions without reading. Is it legal to put the payment into terms & conditions?

RESOLVED

• Katapult (formerly Zibby)'s response · Oct 22, 2020

Hello Elnino,

Thank you for contacting Katapult. Thank you for sharing this information with us Elnino. Katapult does not charge when reviewing the terms and conditions of how our lease operates. We only charge the $45.00 fee if the customer desires to initiate a lease with Katapult. If you require any additional assistance with this matter, please do not hesitate to contact us at (833)-KATAPULT(528-2785) or online through our chat service at www.katapult.com.