Zhangzhoule666.my β€” swimming suit

N Aug 27, 2019

I bought a swimming suit but instead a phone cover arrived. The seller said he would resend my parcel out again. He told me it would take one week to arrive but it didn't after waiting for one week. I am unable to claim for refund due to the expiry of shopee guarantee. I am unable to contact him to as he had already blocked me from contacting him. Please solve this issue shopee.

• Updated by mk ganaden Β· Jan 05, 2020

Ayun dumating na ngaun araw 01/05/2020, 3:40pm ng hapon, inorder ko ng 21/12/2019.good job.πŸ‘

• Updated by mk ganaden Β· Jan 05, 2020

May natqnggap akong notif sa cp ko sa ngaun darating wait natin to.

• Updated by Arene Fabros Β· Jan 03, 2020

12/21/2019 03:18
    [Paranaque Hub]Your parcel has arrived at destination hub
    12/20/2019 22:06
    [Paranaque DC]Your parcel has been received by sorting center
    12/20/2019 16:34
    [Paranaque DC]Your parcel has been picked up
    12/18/2019 20:36
    Order pick-up request (SPX:PH19379520912D)

• Updated by Angah Wahyudi Β· Nov 25, 2019

to shopee why I never received my item directly from the postal person

• Fa
    Faith.r Mar 15, 2020

I didn't get my order today, march 13, 2020. The courier was still asking my address, i've told him where the exact place is, but still kept on asking, then he just left without stopping by the place.

• Nd
    ndhrh Mar 01, 2020

I've been waiting for my parcel for days and the best part it has been arrived at my housing area J&T but been kept as said bcs of overnight parcel for more than 3 days. This is not the first time. Please just close the company.

Rowie Gonzales Mar 01, 2020

Wtf! bakit attempted failed? langya shoppee ngayon ko inaasahan delivery ko pero wala kayong kwenta walang dumating tapos ito nakalagay, bukas ideliver niyo yan sito. Nagbayad ako ng maayos kaya ayusin niyo ginagawa niyo!!!

• Cx
    Cxian Mickael Baltazar Feb 15, 2020

Siningil ako ng delivery man ng sobra sa purchase ko. Nakalimutan ko kasi magkano exact amount...Di ko maopen yung shopee account ko kaya tinanong ko xa. Sabi 240 daw ng macheck ko 228 lang pala.Do ko nakuha name nya.maliit na halaga pero sana maging honest po tayo

• Un
    Unsky Batang-i Feb 10, 2020

Please check the refund procedure of shopee philippines. They are taking too. Much tine to investigate a fraudulent delivery feom jinjavan.
    Case number
    [protected]
    [protected]

• Un
    Unknown01262020 Feb 01, 2020

Nagtatanong if magkano yung product tapos he wants to ask us for another payment at iba pa yung delivery fee tapos COD yung mode of payment tapos nagalit siya malapit pa nga sinagasaan yung kotse namin naka park. Sana next time wag ganun yung mga delivery man. :( Nanloloko na :( alam namin magkano babayaran namin.

• Fr
    FredaB Feb 01, 2020

They stole the customer package and not responding to repeated request about package. Pathetic and should be banned internationally

• Ki
    Kinetic Gaming Jan 27, 2020

The tracking page is not so accurate. I've check my tracking page always if I have a package that will gonna be delivered but every time I check my package, the tracking says "item is scheduled for transport".

same issue for the last 4 items that I ordered.

• Br
    Bryan Manzon Jan 23, 2020

Dalawang beses nako nag order neto di ako kinocontact ng delivery guy pero tinatag ako as customer is not on location. Sayang oras
    Tracking number PH200147754855X

Charlotte Arada Jan 20, 2020

Jusko napakatagal ng service, bakit ba binababad yang products dyan kung nandyan na sa cainta hub antagal ko na nagaantay! Worst courier hay!!!

jezekiel Jan 13, 2020

It's going 1 month seen a bought my TV until now i haven't receive PH191007448391.

• Mk
    mk ganaden Jan 12, 2020

They did not abide the delivery date. Laging naiistock jan sa cainta hub.palitan nyu na ung mga nagdedeliver jan .2020 na aba.bago bago din.kukupad.

• Be
    bertsbes Jan 12, 2020

Bought something in shopee last 12.12, I understand that shipping will be late because of the influx of orders. Pero jusko, new tear has passed wala padin. Dec. 23 pa daw nasa Makati Hub pero hindi parin nadedeliver ni Shopee Express. Kala ko ba express? Hanuna sizt?

Jeany de Asis Jan 12, 2020

This was the 2nd time this happened to me. Ordered from overseas seller and the status of my tracking said it was delivered but no one showed up at our house for delivery. Shopee!!! Pls investigate this matter. Nakaka traumang makipag transact sa inyo sa totoo lang.

• Ar
    Arene Fabros Jan 11, 2020

I have been waiting for almost 1 week ... please provide an action and response immediately for delivery of my order

Angel Guttierez Jan 11, 2020

This is the worst courier ever! 2 times delivery attempt laging failed. Now stuck in this hub as of December 22, 2019.. 2020 na wala pa ring movement! Anu na idedeliver nyo pa ba?

Joie Santos Jan 08, 2020

mas mahal delivery sa shopee "express" pero hindi naman agad denedeliver. nasa cainta hub na. wala naman nag-dedeliver. may delivery man pa ba kayo?

kalypso Jan 07, 2020

lagpas 1 week na yung ibang items ko sa cainta hub ni isa wala paring nadedeliver matagal nako nagaantay

johnzen zen Jan 07, 2020

Same Dec 21 pa nasa Cainta Hub saken habggang ngayon wala pa din jusko. Gusto ko na nga puntahan yan e pwersahang pick up na gagawin ko letse, sa may Junction lang yan e.

• Ak
    Akroma Angel Jan 05, 2020

Maghapon inabangan yung order walang dumating tapos lalabas sa order info delivery failed buyer not on location. May problema yang shopee xpress hub na yan. Baka mga rider nyan di talaga nag ta try mag deliver. Shopee xpress hub Cainta

Katpederico Jan 04, 2020

Please please please deliver my orders!!!

• Ye
    Yengyeng Jan 04, 2020

Napakatagal na ng order ko na ito pero until now nasa cainta hub pa rin since dec 18 pa bakit yung iba mabilis lang nman magdeliver ..
    Ito sobrang tagal nako naghihintay...

😏😏😏😏

.bekenemen ShopeeXpress baka pwedeng idekiver na ninyo parcel ko.😏😏😏😏

2020 na oy

Kathleen21091 Jan 01, 2020

Ordered huggies diaper during 12.12. Dec 26 na wala pa din sa office address at home address ko yung diapers!!! Emailed the CS regarding this sabi i will receive within the week.
    office address nasa paranaque hub ng Dec 13 hanggang ngayon hindi nadedeliver!!! home address ko may buyer reschedule delivery failed 2x wala naman nagdedeliver!

• Jg
    j. gerwin06 Dec 28, 2019

Sovrang tagal dumating ng item ko dec 16 palang nasa cainta hub na e taga taytay rizal lang ako until now na dec 24 na wala parin yung item sakin

• Sh
    Shopee enthusiast Dec 19, 2019

Bakit po ang tagal ideliver? 3 araw nang nandyan sa BAE batino ang order ko. Dati naman the same day kung kelan narereceive ng bae batino, dinedeliver na agad. Pero bakit ngayon ang tagal?

• Ad
    Adrant Allauigan Dec 15, 2019

It take's too long for your delivery

Jezz Vill Dec 08, 2019

Bulshit shopee express Cainta hub, i thought it was deliver on time, ngayon 1 week na wala parin galaw ang status ng carrier ko. Makarma sana kyo sa pinag gagawa nyo

Maria Oliveros Dec 04, 2019

Wtf? Bayad lahat ng item ko sa shopee tapos nakalagay sainyo delivered e wala naman akong narecieve? Kayo pinaka palpak naka courier ayusin nyo toor else Ill report your company

Angah Wahyudi Dec 01, 2019

to shopee why I never received my item directly from the postal person

• Ko
    koalara Nov 27, 2019

Nov. 21, 2019. The delivery guy who contacted me was very disrespectful. I wish we could also rate and have a platform to report a courier.

• Ab
    Abbyhidalgo Nov 20, 2019

Two times nkalagay sa status out for delivery from Cainta hub. In-out sa hub nyo ung parcel na inaantay ko pero kahit walang nagdedeliver DELIVERY ATTEMPT FAILED tas redeliver the next day Expected to deliver ngaun ung order ko but after two days na delivery failed na return to sender na.

• Si
    Siti Sakinah Nov 18, 2019

I ordered&paid (Order ID: 191111133857CR5) to alipay2wechat from Shopee. I bought Win10 Pro and the seller asked me to screenshot my PC version (together with my current Win7 version key). I didn't get my Win10 key & this seller might use my current key to cheat others. This is a SCAM!

• Ry
    Ryan Santiago Nov 18, 2019

Walang battery sa loob ng power bank.

• Ta
    talieson Nov 18, 2019

bought a mini projector, tracked delivery all the way from China to UK, when the parcel came it wasn't a projector it was a magnifier panel for a smart phone.
    Who do i talk to too??
    the contact section doesn't work and there isn't anybody to talk to?

#ORD3366

• Bu
    Budak Haria Nov 11, 2019

Recently bought two 120mm computer fans, and found out that the fan were broken en route to delivery. How am i going to mount a broken computer fan now? The mounting case were broken as if it was jammed into the bubblewrap for protection as if. This company 'bluebrothers.my' do seems like they like to jam alot of stuff

• Si
    Site Admin Nov 06, 2019

nakacompleted na sa notification ko pero wala pa ako narereceive na item nakapagbayad na ako using my gcash please do something na may refund na ung pera ko dahil napakatagal na yan bakit niu pa hinahayang makapagpost ng mga item yan sa site niu e scam lng naman pala yan .

Rosanna C. Rogacion Nov 05, 2019

I bought and paid for a digital blood pressure monitor from Indoplas Philippines. The item turned out to be detective - it is not working. The app provided instructions to pack the item and attach the refund codes which would be emailed to me prior to shipping.
    I have not received any return codes until now. I have emailed and called.

• Ba
    Banagudos Nov 03, 2019

Hi shoppee, last week my grandmother just receive my package and Im so excited to open it specially the 4 coin purse but sad to say upon checking all the items no coin purse in my package. I hope you will help me refund the amount of the 4 coin purse that I pay via COD.

Rowena Maglasang Nov 02, 2019

I pay in 7/11 the parcel is completed but we did not receive order..that order is to my mother in law..a senior citizen..why they did it to me

• Ri
    Richard Frazier Oct 27, 2019

Was promised return shipping refund 10 Sept 2019 it is now Oct 20 2019 5 times emailed refund in 1 to 7 days still no refund. Every time I contact support they say our team is working on fast resolve. Has been 42 days nothing but scripted response.