Zhangzhoule666.myswimming suit

N Aug 27, 2019 Review updated:

I bought a swimming suit but instead a phone cover arrived. The seller said he would resend my parcel out again. He told me it would take one week to arrive but it didn't after waiting for one week. I am unable to claim for refund due to the expiry of shopee guarantee. I am unable to contact him to as he had already blocked me from contacting him. Please solve this issue shopee.

• Updated by Angah Wahyudi · Nov 25, 2019

to shopee why I never received my item directly from the postal person

• Updated by Arene Fabros · Jan 03, 2020

12/21/2019 03:18
    [Paranaque Hub]Your parcel has arrived at destination hub
    12/20/2019 22:06
    [Paranaque DC]Your parcel has been received by sorting center
    12/20/2019 16:34
    [Paranaque DC]Your parcel has been picked up
    12/18/2019 20:36
    Order pick-up request (SPX:PH19379520912D)

• Updated by mk ganaden · Jan 05, 2020

May natqnggap akong notif sa cp ko sa ngaun darating wait natin to.

• Updated by mk ganaden · Jan 05, 2020

Ayun dumating na ngaun araw 01/05/2020, 3:40pm ng hapon, inorder ko ng 21/12/2019.good job.👍

• Re
    Red Wilson Sep 09, 2019

I ordered a speaker from Shopee.
    Ninja Van was the courier.
    It was delayed for a week.
    When the item arrived, it was replaced with 2 empty disposable food containers.
    My landlord experienced the same thing, the pair od shoes were replaced with bottled water.

• 09
    09950767888 Sep 15, 2019

You deliver wrong item, i bought mommy bag multiple pocket but you send me NO POCKET... What is the meaning of this? Send you the picture of you send me, including the picture of what i ordered, kindly compare.

JoanneGodala05 Sep 15, 2019

I ordered 5 items, just today. It arrived, but unfortunately only 3 items are inside the package. I ordered it from happystore2014.ph
    I waited almost 2weeks for it to arrived, yet it arrived with incomplete items. They even put the product descriptuon in the package. And surprise, it is not complete.

• Ta
    tan mamo Sep 24, 2019

Delay delay delay delay delay

Anne Canasa Sep 26, 2019

I ordered a computer table on 09/09 and says it was shipped that day, tracking doesn't show any update and today 09/20 it shows that the delivery is completed but I did not receive it. I already paid for that. What should i do now?

Christian De Guzman Sep 29, 2019

He is complaining kung bakit daw di yung school nilagay kong address. E nakalagay na require number saka barangay tas galit pa dapat daw ganun tas pinagmumuka pa kong tanga na kapag tinanong nya daw wala makakaalam nung pinagsasabe kong 108 kakagigil ampt

Rosliza Oct 08, 2019

My track no. SHX292814557BMY. What the problem with my parcel

RonaNina Oct 13, 2019

I have been waiting for the refund of my shipping fee as guaranteed by the shopee agent to return it to me. I already talked to their agent for the 3rd time but they always give me 24 to 48 hours to wait. And now the agent upon chatting will them again just now, they tells me to wait again for atleast 7 to 10 days? Really??? What the fuck!

• Ed
    edsie mangulad Oct 22, 2019

They give wrong product and kulang kulang din

• Ri
    Richard Frazier Oct 27, 2019

Was promised return shipping refund 10 Sept 2019 it is now Oct 20 2019 5 times emailed refund in 1 to 7 days still no refund. Every time I contact support they say our team is working on fast resolve. Has been 42 days nothing but scripted response.

Rowena Maglasang Nov 02, 2019

I pay in 7/11 the parcel is completed but we did not receive order..that order is to my mother in law..a senior citizen..why they did it to me

• Ba
    Banagudos Nov 03, 2019

Hi shoppee, last week my grandmother just receive my package and Im so excited to open it specially the 4 coin purse but sad to say upon checking all the items no coin purse in my package. I hope you will help me refund the amount of the 4 coin purse that I pay via COD.

Rosanna C. Rogacion Nov 05, 2019

I bought and paid for a digital blood pressure monitor from Indoplas Philippines. The item turned out to be detective - it is not working. The app provided instructions to pack the item and attach the refund codes which would be emailed to me prior to shipping.
    I have not received any return codes until now. I have emailed and called.

• Si
    Site Admin Nov 06, 2019

nakacompleted na sa notification ko pero wala pa ako narereceive na item nakapagbayad na ako using my gcash please do something na may refund na ung pera ko dahil napakatagal na yan bakit niu pa hinahayang makapagpost ng mga item yan sa site niu e scam lng naman pala yan .

• Bu
    Budak Haria Nov 11, 2019

Recently bought two 120mm computer fans, and found out that the fan were broken en route to delivery. How am i going to mount a broken computer fan now? The mounting case were broken as if it was jammed into the bubblewrap for protection as if. This company 'bluebrothers.my' do seems like they like to jam alot of stuff

• Ta
    talieson Nov 18, 2019

bought a mini projector, tracked delivery all the way from China to UK, when the parcel came it wasn't a projector it was a magnifier panel for a smart phone.
    Who do i talk to too??
    the contact section doesn't work and there isn't anybody to talk to?

#ORD3366

• Ry
    Ryan Santiago Nov 18, 2019

Walang battery sa loob ng power bank.

• Si
    Siti Sakinah Nov 18, 2019

I ordered&paid (Order ID: 191111133857CR5) to alipay2wechat from Shopee. I bought Win10 Pro and the seller asked me to screenshot my PC version (together with my current Win7 version key). I didn't get my Win10 key & this seller might use my current key to cheat others. This is a SCAM!

• Ab
    Abbyhidalgo Nov 20, 2019

Two times nkalagay sa status out for delivery from Cainta hub. In-out sa hub nyo ung parcel na inaantay ko pero kahit walang nagdedeliver DELIVERY ATTEMPT FAILED tas redeliver the next day Expected to deliver ngaun ung order ko but after two days na delivery failed na return to sender na.

• Ko
    koalara Nov 27, 2019

Nov. 21, 2019. The delivery guy who contacted me was very disrespectful. I wish we could also rate and have a platform to report a courier.

Angah Wahyudi Dec 01, 2019

to shopee why I never received my item directly from the postal person

Maria Oliveros Dec 04, 2019

Wtf? Bayad lahat ng item ko sa shopee tapos nakalagay sainyo delivered e wala naman akong narecieve? Kayo pinaka palpak naka courier ayusin nyo toor else Ill report your company

Jezz Vill Dec 08, 2019

Bulshit shopee express Cainta hub, i thought it was deliver on time, ngayon 1 week na wala parin galaw ang status ng carrier ko. Makarma sana kyo sa pinag gagawa nyo

• Ad
    Adrant Allauigan Dec 15, 2019

It take's too long for your delivery

• Sh
    Shopee enthusiast Dec 19, 2019

Bakit po ang tagal ideliver? 3 araw nang nandyan sa BAE batino ang order ko. Dati naman the same day kung kelan narereceive ng bae batino, dinedeliver na agad. Pero bakit ngayon ang tagal?

• Jg
    j. gerwin06 Dec 28, 2019

Sovrang tagal dumating ng item ko dec 16 palang nasa cainta hub na e taga taytay rizal lang ako until now na dec 24 na wala parin yung item sakin

Kathleen21091 Jan 01, 2020

Ordered huggies diaper during 12.12. Dec 26 na wala pa din sa office address at home address ko yung diapers!!! Emailed the CS regarding this sabi i will receive within the week.
    office address nasa paranaque hub ng Dec 13 hanggang ngayon hindi nadedeliver!!! home address ko may buyer reschedule delivery failed 2x wala naman nagdedeliver!

• Ye
    Yengyeng Jan 04, 2020

Napakatagal na ng order ko na ito pero until now nasa cainta hub pa rin since dec 18 pa bakit yung iba mabilis lang nman magdeliver ..
    Ito sobrang tagal nako naghihintay...

😏😏😏😏

.bekenemen ShopeeXpress baka pwedeng idekiver na ninyo parcel ko.😏😏😏😏

2020 na oy

Katpederico Jan 04, 2020

Please please please deliver my orders!!!

• Ak
    Akroma Angel Jan 05, 2020

Maghapon inabangan yung order walang dumating tapos lalabas sa order info delivery failed buyer not on location. May problema yang shopee xpress hub na yan. Baka mga rider nyan di talaga nag ta try mag deliver. Shopee xpress hub Cainta

johnzen zen Jan 07, 2020

Same Dec 21 pa nasa Cainta Hub saken habggang ngayon wala pa din jusko. Gusto ko na nga puntahan yan e pwersahang pick up na gagawin ko letse, sa may Junction lang yan e.

kalypso Jan 07, 2020

lagpas 1 week na yung ibang items ko sa cainta hub ni isa wala paring nadedeliver matagal nako nagaantay

Joie Santos Jan 08, 2020

mas mahal delivery sa shopee "express" pero hindi naman agad denedeliver. nasa cainta hub na. wala naman nag-dedeliver. may delivery man pa ba kayo?

Angel Guttierez Jan 11, 2020

This is the worst courier ever! 2 times delivery attempt laging failed. Now stuck in this hub as of December 22, 2019.. 2020 na wala pa ring movement! Anu na idedeliver nyo pa ba?

• Ar
    Arene Fabros Jan 11, 2020

I have been waiting for almost 1 week ... please provide an action and response immediately for delivery of my order

Jeany de Asis Jan 12, 2020

This was the 2nd time this happened to me. Ordered from overseas seller and the status of my tracking said it was delivered but no one showed up at our house for delivery. Shopee!!! Pls investigate this matter. Nakaka traumang makipag transact sa inyo sa totoo lang.

• Be
    bertsbes Jan 12, 2020

Bought something in shopee last 12.12, I understand that shipping will be late because of the influx of orders. Pero jusko, new tear has passed wala padin. Dec. 23 pa daw nasa Makati Hub pero hindi parin nadedeliver ni Shopee Express. Kala ko ba express? Hanuna sizt?

• Mk
    mk ganaden Jan 12, 2020

They did not abide the delivery date. Laging naiistock jan sa cainta hub.palitan nyu na ung mga nagdedeliver jan .2020 na aba.bago bago din.kukupad.

jezekiel Jan 13, 2020

It's going 1 month seen a bought my TV until now i haven't receive PH191007448391.

Charlotte Arada Jan 20, 2020

Jusko napakatagal ng service, bakit ba binababad yang products dyan kung nandyan na sa cainta hub antagal ko na nagaantay! Worst courier hay!!!