Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Other Zeus DVDs don't waste your money here!

Zeus DVDs  - don't waste your money here!

Author of the complaint
4:11 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I decided to buy some DVDs from www.zeusdvds.com because these guys had some really rare and old movies. Ordered two movies and received only one. Tried to contact them many times about the second one and never received a reply. The one that I did receive was terrible, whoever burned this simply did not understand what he was doing. First of all the movie was very dark and I could not see a thing, and in the middle of the movie sound just disappeared. What a waste of money. Do not buy from Zeus DVDs!

Helpful? 1 0
19 comments
T
Aug 05, 2020 4:11 am

My DVD shipped in one week and arrived in another week (Florida to California). That is great service! The quality of the picture and sound was very good. Communications were very good also.

J
Feb 14, 2019 4:11 am

Okay, here's the low down. It beats zero. First, I could not find "Walk Like A Dragon." I found it at Zeus for a friend as a Christmas gift. The quality is not the best -light pixilation in some spots, but we enjoyed the story. Not bad for 9.99. It took a while but Milo is a one man crew. REALLY, people? Give the man a break! You ask for impossible to find DVDs and he gets them. Again - beats zero!
[email protected]

1 1
F
Apr 30, 2019 4:11 am

Joe, I ordered the same film, no dvd arrived and no reply to emails. Give him a break you say? Get real mate. Here's an idea, go spend a $100 on his website and see what happens.

C
Apr 23, 2019 4:11 am

Say, for joe matlock, good to know that your order came through... and that you posted, in feb 2019... (it shows that someone is 'working there')... I had an order, and have waited for it since jan 1st, 2019... (usually I order one or two, whenever I can afford it, and they always have come — was very thankful, as, they were hard to find)... this time however, I ordered more, but, under 30 bucks, as, I have limited finances... I figured he must be busy, but — after all this time... somethings wrong (4 months),... would not mind, if he would reply back... not good, though — he never replies, to any emails, so — I reckon, I have lost the 30 bucks, (just grocery money), but: I reckon I just won't be able to trust to order, now, money is needed for bills and food... well, very happy, that you found the old movie, you want... some good, has come from this for a few of us, in the past... I hope the man, can learn, or get better, through all these messes... : (

Mar 06, 2019 4:11 am

Thats all well and good, but the man should at least answer peoples emails and let them know whats up after 3 months.

Jan 26, 2019 4:11 am

Yes, I was a succor for them as well. PLEASE DON't ORDER from them OR whatever you order you can "NA NA NA, kiss it good bye" [email protected], Mandeville, LA

Jan 17, 2019 4:11 am

Ordered movies from Zeus and kept being put off can't contact them. They put on a good show but don't deliver, I was conned too.

K
Dec 17, 2018 4:11 am

I wish I had read these comments before ordering from this man! I ordered DVD's TWICE from this man, one bill was for $78.00 and the other was for 65.00. I did not get 1 DVD and when I tried to contact him by email, got no reply! I am so angry! How can we get this man to stop? Any idea will be appreciated.

May 28, 2019 4:11 am

I ordered from Zeus in February of this year. We are in May and I still haven't received my order. I too emailed Milo with no reply. I called my credit card to get my money back. I'll be getting my money back in 10 days. Now I know never to buy from this person again. He doesn't have the courtesy to reply to my emails or anyone elses. Shame on Milo.

May 02, 2019 4:11 am

I'll BAD-MOUTH Zeus every chance I GET--- How's this? Don't buy from Zeus Because ZEUS STEAL's YOUR MONEY
Zeus Sucks-Zeus Sucks-Zeus Sucks-Zeus Sucks-Zeus Sucks-Zeus Sucks-Zeus Sucks-Zeus Sucks-Zeus Sucks-Zeus Sucks-Zeus Sucks-Zeus Sucks-Zeus Sucks-Zeus Sucks-Zeus Sucks-Zeus Sucks-Zeus Sucks-Zeus Sucks-Zeus Sucks-Zeus Sucks-Zeus Sucks-Zeus Sucks-Zeus Sucks-Zeus Sucks-Zeus Sucks-Zeus Sucks-Zeus Sucks-Zeus Sucks-Zeus Sucks-Zeus Sucks-Zeus Sucks-Zeus Sucks-

E
Apr 24, 2019 4:11 am

I got a refund by complaining to the credit card company the order was never fulfilled.

Feb 18, 2019 4:11 am

I ordered 2 dvds 7 wks ago and 4 emails later has not replied to ANY of my emails asking for status. Not sure what to do...anyone have an advise...BBB bureau possibly?

Nov 03, 2018 4:11 am

Ordered several without issues so established a comfort level. Then splurged and ordered 18 DVDs and haven't heard from him since. No DVDs and no response to repeated emails. First thought he was just busy and behind but now I know he's just another online thief.

T
Jun 25, 2018 4:11 am

I've never received the two Dvs's I ordered. and he won't answer any emails!

Feb 18, 2019 4:11 am

Same here not sure what to do. Did you ever get yours?

M
May 12, 2018 4:11 am

I ordered a DVD on 4/10/18. Still have not received it. He won't answer the phone or return calls. Won't reply to emails either. DON'T BUY FROM THIS FRAUD!

M
Mar 25, 2018 4:11 am

Don't trust this GUY ( Milo) ! Ordered 3 DVD's on Jan 20, 2018 now March 25, 2018... Nothing ! credit card billed many emails sent to him, none ever addressed by him about order. Still waiting to hear a response from BBB.

May 02, 2019 4:11 am

Thanks for complaining! I ALMOST BOUGHT "I Can Get It For You Wholesale"1951 George Sanders but after reading all of the complaints I rescinded! I DIDN'T SEE 1 (ONE) Good remark! NOT EVEN ONE!
That's BAD "B-A-D" Only an idiot would buy from Zeus after reading nothing but BAD COMPLAINTS-So what if they are the cheapest! So what if they are the only ones who have it! You still won't get it! DUH!

May 02, 2019 4:11 am

I ALMOST BOUGHT "I Can Get It For You Wholesale"1951 George Sanders, However after reading all the negative complaints -NO-WAY! Bad Quality, Not sending the dvd thru the mail!, scratched dvd's and they don't back up their business? When a company has as many complaints as Zeus does, only Fools Buy from them. I had my address all filled out and checked the reviews-Whew! Close one! I'll pay a couple more bucks and go to Amazon because ebay's dvd is the most expensive

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

21 complaints