Zameen Media Pvt Ltd.consult property website

Z Review updated:

I see many people here complaining about the frauds done by particular housing societies. People complain about the delays in allotment of possession and development progress as well.
But I want to lodge my complaint with the general buyers of property, who are less keen to do research before buying a property. Why don’t you consult different sources before making an investment decision. Today, in the age of IT, it’s not a big deal to know about the particular localities and housing societies over the web. The property portals like can be consulted to know the prices.
Property forums can be approached before making investment decisions. So, rather than complaining about the housing societies, people should undertake reasonable research before taking an investment decision.
This would allow them take an informed investment decisions. So, it’s better to play your part well.

RESOLVED

• Zameen.com's response · Oct 03, 2019

Dear Concerned,

Thank you for enlightening the common user of online portals. We have a dedicated forum where everyone can discuss their concerns, share information and communicate with property experts independently.

As this is not a complaint, we would request you to mark this as resolved.

• Ri
    Riaz Ahmed Waraich Oct 15, 2019

Asslam o Alaikum, I want to Confirm, if any dealer give ad by zameen.com and make a Fraud. Is there any action against him, please.

Regards: Riaz Ahmed TABASSUM
    Abu Dhabi (UAE)
    Cell: 00971-[protected].
    (Available on what's up, IMO etc).

Email: [email protected]

• Ri
    rizwan65 Nov 14, 2018

I am trying to register for a Free Account to post Zameen Classifieds but I am facing some errors after submitting the register form

• Za
    Zameen.com Oct 03, 2019

@rizwan65 Dear Sir/ Madam,

Please contact us on our helpline and our representative will guide you through the process.
    It is usually very easy to sign in and make your Zameen account, either via your Facebook account or an email address. Nevertheless, make sure you are entering all details and the captcha properly.

Regards,

• Sh
    Sheikh Amir Nov 11, 2018

Dear Concern.
    Someone posted add on zameen.com with my name any my number having I.D 125856, and this is irrelevant and bothering me.
    I have asked Mr farukh on 11th March 2017 to remove this add but yet not its been removed. I want it to be removed immediately.

Regards
    Amir Sheikh

• Za
    Zameen.com Oct 03, 2019

@Sheikh Amir Dear Mr. Amir,

This property is no longer listed and will not come in search.

This complaint has been resolved for a long time.
    For any further inquires please message us on our Facebook page, and we will get back to you in a speedy manner.

Regards,