Zalora Malaysiafalse information and invalid tracking number

27/9 - Made my order (#[protected])
1/10 / 8:56 am - Send an email to CS regarding no updates from Zalora in my apps. Usually not like this.
1/10 / 11:10 am - Received the reply (804816) stated that my order is ready and waiting for Ninja Van to pick it up.
1/10 / 13:02 pm - Received an email that my order has been shipped together with the tracking number.
I try to track but it appear as invalid or expired tracking number. I think that maybe something wrong so i just wait and try until this morning. The same thing happened.
3/10 / 10:01 am - i sent an email to ask why they give me the false tracking number with an attachment as a prove.
3/10 / 12:28 pm - Received an email from Afnaim Karim said that my order delayed and waiting to be shipped out by the seller.
3/10 / 12:42 pm - I reply and ask what happened wth the info before told me that my order has been shipped out? Why they gave to me the false info and false tracking number? Did they know about integrity?
3/10 / 12/42 pm - They sent back my queries above wth the button below the email. What it's mean? Cannot answer? It's rude!! Very rude.!!

Please investigate this. I have my patience for waiting my order but i they push me beyond the limit when they simply give me the wrong information and invalid tracking number just to close the complaint? Come on Zalora.. It's about Integrity in the business..

I have never facing this situation wth Zalora, all good before but not this time.. i really disappointed with this kind of service.

Regards,

Oct 08, 2019
    Zalora Group - Return item
    Philippines

I received my order last Aug. 20, 2019
    When I open the box the size is different that's why i need to turn my order, after 3-4 days they picked up the item in my office, but until now I did not receive any information regarding my turn item.
    Order # [protected].
    I need to hearing from you soon.