ADVERTISIMENT

Zadline.com & CircleSteelTree.comDespite months of requests to unsubscribe from their emails, zadline.com keeps sending them

R Mar 10, 2021

I've blocked every "username"@zadline.com email sending me useless adverts ranging from hoax health products to penis enlargements. I've requested to be unsubscribed at least a dozen times over 2 months. Despite my requests, they continue to send emails by changing the "username" in the email address, which are always random sets of letters/numbers.

When I request to I be unsubscribed, I'll receive a mask from www.circlesteeltree.com offering me another choice "if I have unsubscribed and continue to receive emails...". When I do so, they reply my email address does not exist in their system. Yet, I get two to three nonsense adverts every day from these jerks at two of my email addresses.

The photos below depict my frustration

The "Strong Teeth" health hoax is from "[protected]@zadline.com"

The "Still receiving email..." originated from "www.circlesteeltree.com"

I have been unable to reach anyone at either domain.

I WANT THEM TO STOP! I HAVE NO NEED OF ANYTHING THEY'RE SELLING!!

I believe this is harassment now.

Ron

[protected]@telus.net
[protected]@telus.net

• Ri
    Rita Beigh Aug 07, 2021

"We Are Sorry To See You Go"? Bite my fat rear end! I never signed up for your trash in the first place. All these guys are doing is spamming people in the hope that they might make a simoleon or two. Sheesh! Despite unsubscribing, these unsolicited spams keep cropping up like a case of herpes.

Comment Guidelines