YR Trading Japan / YRT Japanpurchase of cars

I have now purchased 3 cars from YR Trading co ltd.
First car was Toyota Estima year 2013 hybrid but the car was very high millage.. They told me 64000km grade 4.5 the car came 164000km grade 3.5.
Second purchase was Honda fit hybrid 2015 red.
Grade was told to be 4.5 and requires and paid for 4.5 but came grade R.
The company accepted to refund me on the next purchase so i bought a honda vezel z hybrid 2016 blue made the payment of usd18500 in november 2017 after which i was told i shall pay after i get the b.o.l and other documents. I have not yet received any documents neither the car itself.. They told me the vehicle was reauctioned and they need to account for its lost... They even lied that the vehicle was shipped and halted at sri lanka but all was false information.
I am now looking to resolve this but they keep on pushing days and i still have usd18500 with them.
I think they are stealing customers.
I would suggest anybody else to avoid trading with such fraudulent company.