Your Vip FitFraud

G

Deducted from my debit account, I never ordered anything through this company, not have I received any product I believe that this fraudulant company is tied in with Itperformancelife. I did order from that company and I had the same problem when you try to call the number [protected] all you get is an answering machine saying that due to the volume we are unable to take your call go to the internet @www.gohelpnow.com and there again you get a fraudulent site . I have reported them to the police, the postoffice and to the new station1

More Your Vip Fit Complaints & Reviews

• Yv
    Yvonne Oct 13, 2008

I ordered a free trial of an Acai Berry pill. After my free trail, they sent me a whole bottle. I just got my credit card statement and there was my vip fit was listed. I went to the website, while it was not the same website I ordered the trial from, it was an acai berry pill website. I had not noticed the high price when I ordered. I have tried calling several times today and got a similar message to yours. Everytime it says something like "due to the high volume of call your wait time is approximately 23 minutes. If possible try calling back after 6pm MST". Evertime I have called it has been 23 minutes, even after 6pm.

• Nu
    nunn Oct 17, 2008

Charged me for products I did not order when I ordered acai berry.

leana Oct 18, 2008

cancel the card you originally purchased the trial with.!!!

• Ap
    april Oct 18, 2008

The same thing happened to me. I ordered a trial offer for 3.99. (shipping only) I believed it to be safe because on the website it had Oprah's gurantee and diffrent news channels that recommended the product. We check our bank statement and they have charged us 89.31. This company is fraud. There has to be a way for us to get our money back.

• Te
    Terri Oct 20, 2008

The same thing happened to me!! I ordered a trial offer for $3.95(shipping only). I kept trying to call--every day--to cancel the order after I received the trial (bottle says it contains 15 tablets, but it only has 14!) I checked my bank account on the 15th day after I had ordered and they have charged us $89.31. I called my bank and they say that the only way to stop them from taking money out of the account is to cancel the card that was used.

Christina Denington Oct 23, 2008

I have been trying to cancel a product that I ordered through My VIP Fit. The sample product I received was nothing was was advertised and the literature that arrived with the product stated I had 14 days from the date of order to cancel or my credit card was going to be billed $89.31. However I have been trying several times to cancel prior to the 14 days and either got a busy signal or finally got through to a prerecorded message claiming I am being transfered to a customer service rep only to have the phone line go dead. Also my credit card was billed prior to the 14 days. I have since filed a fraud case with my credit card and cancelled any other attempts from this company to charge my card.

• Do
    Donna Hewell Oct 23, 2008

I never heard of this company until a charge appeared on my Visa account yesterday. I called the nunber listed by the vendor and received a voice recording, then the call automatically transferred and was disconnected. I tried this several times. I called my credit card provider and they tried the number and then informed me that there are several complaints of fraud against this company. On my statement they list their company in Utah, but online it is Florida. I have never placed any order with this company. I do not know how they got my credit card number.

leslie Oct 23, 2008

this is a fraudulant site so why in the hell isn't the law doing anything about it. i won't be charged but still, something needs to be done. as far as the free trial i didn't even order that.

• Cy
    Cynthia Hicks-Leeper Oct 23, 2008

I was duped as well by this company that obviously owns several companies. I am still on hold 30 minutes later and I doubt that it is designed for anyone to answer. I will be filing a claim with my local Better Business Bureau and Attorney General's Office as they handl these type complaints. I wouldn't mind but the stuff they have does not even work, so its not the real Acai Berry that you get from GNC.

• Ru
    Russ Oct 23, 2008

I never ordered anything from this company. I saw a charge that was dated two weeks ago for $3.95 and then just received some acai berry supplement in the mail that was sent to an address I lived at almost a year ago that got forwarded to us by the post office. They then said they would charge the $89.31 if we did not cancel. I called the number listed on the info, 877-350-8480 and it turned out to be an invalid number that wasn't assigned by the phone company. This company is fraudulent. I called my credit card company and they said the $89.31 charge was in the authorization stage. Watch out for these people. They are stealing card numbers and putting charges on people's accounts illegally.

• Pa
    Pam Oct 24, 2008

I did order the product however didn't receive it so I went online to search company and came across these complaints. Its only been 3 weeks since I ordered it but they have allready charged me 3 times for the product that I haven't received. This company has got to be stopped.

• Co
    Conrad Vergara Oct 25, 2008

The same is for me I got charged from AcaiBerry and MY VIP FIT. And to cancel the phone calls won't go through. This is a nightmare for me. I hope they can be stopped but I don't know what I can do.

• Mi
    Michelle Oct 27, 2008

The same thing happened to me! This is ridiculous! People call your credit card companys and your bank to complain! More complaints the better for us! Your credit card companys and banks with dispute the charges and hopefully we can win!

• Mi
    Michael Kovich Oct 27, 2008

Absolutely! They continually charged my bank account without ever sending me a product, an E-Mail, or even a valid phone number.

Eventually, a small bottle of pills arrived at my doorstep. I enclosed a demand for my money to be returned in it, and tagged it as: Return To Sender.

Once the charges are no longer "pending" to my bank account, I'll be disputing them. I'd like to report this to the proper authorities as well.

If you have information, or if this has happened to you, send me the details. Perhaps we can even get a class action lawsuit out of this.

My e-mail address is: [email protected]

• Ti
    Tina Oct 27, 2008

I just checked my bank acct and see a charge pending for this as well. I will be calling my bank first thing in the morning and seeing what I can do. SCAM ARTIST

• Su
    Susan/Virginia Oct 28, 2008

I wish I would have checked it out before ordering! I placed an order for the "trial" on 10/9/08. Received my shippment on 10/15 and have been trying to call their number for 2 days to cancel! After 29 minutes on hold to 877-331-3577, Trish canceled my order but informed my that my (husband's) credit card was charged on 10/23! The 14 day trial period starts the DAY you order on the computer, doesn't matter if you have the product in hand or not. They will not let me send the unopened bottle back that I received over the weekend and will not give me a refund...

Another hard lesson to learn...can't trust anything or anyone!

• Ba
    Barb Oct 28, 2008

I ordered a free trial on line as well. Never received it and then 3 weeks later a charge for $117. when through on my credit card. I tried calling them as well, but once i got past the recorded message it disconnected me. I called again and the same thing happened. I have advised my credit card company and they have sent a dispute in for me and have credited back my account. I will never order anything like this online again. If i can't get through me health food store that i shop at on a regular basis then that's where it ends.

• Bo
    boobunnie72 Oct 28, 2008

What a freakin' waste of time and money! Yes, i did get my trial bottle. I read some of the reviews a few days before the 15 day deadline, got a little nervous so i started calling the 877-350-8480 number, first it wasn't during office hours, then hours and hours of a busy signal, then a recording informing me i had entered the wrong code and finally the same recording telling me what the office hours were two hours INTO their office hours..what?? Anyway..just to be on the safe side, i cancelled my bank card and had a new one issued. Still calling the number just for the heck of it now...so sorry to those of you who got screwed out of your 89.31.

Charity Oct 28, 2008

I ordered there stupid trial bottle on the 7th of October, never received it, and got my credit card invoice today with the 3.95 AND a charge for $89.31...I have contacted my credit card company and they have filed a fraud report and sending me a new card with a new number and pin so the company can't charge me anymore. What a frickin scam!!!

• Sh
    Shan Nov 01, 2008

Oh My God I order this product two days ago. Did any body get there order final cancel? If so what did you guys do?Please help?

• Ir
    Irene Nov 02, 2008

Hey Shan,

I just called my bank and disputed the charge. This is ridiculous. Im so upset... CALL YOUR BANKS IMMEDIATELY AND COMPLAIN!!

• Ni
    Nicole Nov 03, 2008

EVERYBODY CALL YOUR BANKS NOW! Let them know this a fraudulant charge. They can assist with the dispute. You will also need to have them deactivate your checking card. They will reissue you another one. It usually takes about 7-10 days to get the new one depending on yor bank. If the charge is pending when you call them they can not dispute it until the charge goes through. In the meantime they will file the complaint so that it doesn't affect you balance.

• Tf
    T. Flick Nov 03, 2008

I called my bank and they said the only thing they could do was have me cancel my cards. What the hell I sent emails to Rachel and Oprah since these firms are using their faces to sell the products. I also sent a letter off to my State Attorney General so they can get involved.

• Ba
    Barb Nov 04, 2008

I have had the exact same thing happen to me, however they continue to put charges through on my credit card. They change the name each time, however the phone number is still the same. I have also tried to call them and have been disconnected each time. The amounts are inconsistent, they seem to process exactly what is available on my credit card each time.

• Er
    Erin Nov 05, 2008

I had the same happen, I am trying to call the number to get it cancelled, with no luck. I had the $3.95 charged and the $89.31 as well. I have cancelled my bank card and pin number and am getting another so they can't keep charging me. And disputing the charge with my bank. This is RIDICULOUS!

• Em
    Emily Nov 07, 2008

On top of not being able to cancel your order, they also sell your credit card information to other companies. When I finally got through to a customer service rep, she couldn't explain to me why they had sold my information to another company, only that I needed to call and cancel the order I NEVER placed with the company that they gave my information to. This company needs to be put out off business!

Jo Ann Cleveland Nov 08, 2008

Definitely agree that this company should be shut down from their shady practices. I paid for and received trial product at minimal fee and then received 2nd bottle at the $89.31 charge and found out that these would continue to automatically arrive at this price. I was able to talk to someone the 1st time I called to argue this charge and they eventually agreed to refund half of the $89.31, but I haven't seen this since August of 2008 and when I try to call now, I only get a busy signal at their phone number. Probably closed shop at that number and were assigned a new number to continue to operate this business.

• Fr
    Francesca Nov 11, 2008

I just got my $3.95 bottle in the mail Saturday...inside the packaging there was a small instruction sheet stating to call the 877 # if you do not want to continue your membership and be charged $89.31. So, I called this afternoon at 1:00 p.m. EST and got right through and received a cancellation code. I'm hoping that will be enough to keep my card from being charged. I wish I had read this information before falling for the $3.95 deal.

Chris Nov 12, 2008

Well Wife orderes a free trial of Acai Berry of course there was the standard $3.95 shipping...well today I have a charge from pricelimbo.com for $8.51. This is after my wife cancelled the offer way before the 14 day trial period. After doing a search on pricelimbo.com which she never signed up for. It led me to YOUR FIT CLUB...went to bank to cancell bank card and of course they ran a report showing that they have authorization to additional. $3.95 and a $89.31 now these have not been taken out but im sure it wont be long... well im not one to sit down and be a victim I WILL NOT let this go I'm tired of lazy scam artist who take advantage of working people, I pay my taxes and Im going to utilize the so called goverment agency's that I help pay for...I recommend any person who is a victim in this scam or any scam to not just type a complaint but get out there and hold these ### accountable... sorry for the rant but its game on with these jack ###,

• Ca
    Cathy Nov 14, 2008

OH MY GOD!! I STRONGLY AGREE!!! I have to say DITTO on "EVERYTHING" here .. i'm going through this now and its the most crooked thing i've EVER seen!!! If I ran my business like they do I would be out of business. PLEASE DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!

lenora wilson Nov 15, 2008

They charged my debit account for a product I didn't order. I want my $89 back!!

• Ar
    Armando Diaz Nov 17, 2008

The same thing just happened to me. Ordered the sample and got the 89.31 charge on my bank card. Also had to cancel the bank card. What can we do? I disputed as well but all the bank is going to do is to try to call them. The number I have is 877-350-8480 same story on the recorder. Do I feel like a fool...

• Am
    Amanda Nov 18, 2008

I had the same thing happen to me. I read on another message board to say these things and just be persistent and they will let you return the order for credit.

1. You are going to file a claim with the better business bureau and the Attorney General in Utah and Florida (as they do business in both.)
    2. You did not approve the order. (They say you agreed to the terms and conditions, but insist you didn't.)
    3. They will say the have a no return policy, tell them you understand that but that you didn't authorize the order in the first place.
    4. You will have your credit card company do a charge-back.
    5. They are committing Mail Fraud as they say a serving is 3 tabs but the "30 day supply" they send you is only 60 tabs. You will file a complaint with the US Postal Service.

I told them all of this and demanded to speak to a manager. I was put on hold and after 15 minutes the call disconnected. I called back and spoke to another lady and she told me to go to the post office and get a new tracking number to send the bottle back and call with the tracking number for credit. I just did this today so I don't know if I'll get the credit or not, but the person who posted this process on the other site said she did get her money back.

The number I called is the one off my bank statement. 877-350-8480. I got someone on the phone within 5 minutes when I first called in. (This was at 2:30pm central time.)

You have to be strong with them and just keep objecting until you get what you want. They know that their practices are shady at best!

Good luck!

• Wy
    Wyn Morgan Dec 01, 2008

Avoid this company - they are theiving fraudsters!
    They took money from my account for $89 when I had only ordered a FREE trial.
    The people running this company need to be investigated by the police and all customers refunded

• De
    Deanna Hollinger Dec 01, 2008

CHARGED MY ACCOUNT FOR ITEMS NEVER RECEIVED AND ENROLLED ME IN A SERVICE NEVER ASKED FOR. I CALLED AND ASKED THEM TO CREDIT MY ACCOUNT AND STOP THE SERVICE AND THEY SAID NO. THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE STOPPED.

• Je
    Jeff Sprauer Apr 24, 2009

How about this one...I actually got through to tthem after weeks of calling. They gave me two reference numbers for the two oreders I placed. I got two numbers but no refund. I again managed to get through after weeks of caling. They "don't understand what happened". I got another reference number but again no refund. I have since called hundreds of times and the phone just rings. Visa told me it was to late to get a charge back because it was over 30 days...out $180...Oprah needs to refund all of us, after all she is rolling in doe