Youngexplorers.com β€” I HIGHLY recommend NOT ordering from Young Explorers

F

I HIGHLY recommend NOT ordering from Young Explorers. I purchased a birthday gift on 19 October for my 5 year old niece. Just today (18 Nov), I received an email from Young Explorers that the order is on back order!! Can you believe it!! All this time, I thought my niece received her gift! They also do not have anything online to write a note to the recipient. Don't waste your time with this company as there are many other options to choose from. "

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices