Young Explorers — unauthorized credit card charges for service not received or wanted
Young Explorers monthly charges for "VIP" status (supposedly free shipping) that I never applied for or wanted. Because of e-statements and auto-pay this charge was not noticed. I have called to cancel and ask for refund for many months of charges and I keep getting the same canned response. I believe this option is a scam - and customers unwillingly get duped into this "program" that must be cancelled. I would never sign up for such a program.
More Young Explorers Complaints & Reviews
- Young Explorers - Scam
- Youngexplorers.com - Their customer service is extremely misleading, disappointing, and certainly not geared towards satisfying their customers
- Youngexplorers.com - Fraud
- Young Explorers - Shopping Essentials Scam
- Young Explorers - Horrible Service and Deceptive Practices
- Young Explorers - I really need help!
- Young Explorers - Online ordering, being charged twice for one item, and the absolutely horrible customer service
- Youngexplorers.com - Bad service
- Young Explorers - horrible customer service
- Youngexplorers.com - Service is terrible