Yoplaitkids yogurt

M

I purchased an 8- pack of frozen themed Yoplait kids yogurts on July 15 at the Wegmans in Midlothian, Va. my 7 yr old son was eating a blueberry flavored one when he shrieked and pulled a white plastic pointy piece out of his mouth. I have attached a picture of what he almost ate from Yoplaits yogurt. I am requesting a full refund of the product I paid for and I will not be buying these again. It was horrifying for my son who likes yogurt and now doesn't want to eat it anymore.