The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved www.dogfood.com.au — rip-off
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased dog food from this company and they only delivered half my order. After weeks of leaving messages on thier 'hotline' (which it turns out isn't manned) and them telling me that the rest was "on it's way" (but never arriving), I eventually asked them for a refund. 'Ivan' of the company flat out told me that he wasn't going to give me one.
Ivan's representation of the company is also questionable; in previous conversations he has asked me if I ever travel to his location as he was "impressed" with me and would like to meet me. I am not sure if this was a veiled threat or a pitiful attempt at flirting, but either way it is unprofessional and unwelcome.
Needless to say, the remainder of my order has never arrived, nor have I received my money back.
I have since heard similar stories from other ex-customers, including refusal to give a refund for items not received, and bags of food being delivered with tears in them as if rats have eaten through the packaging.
Think twice before ordering through this company.
More www.dogfood.com.au Complaints & Reviews
- www.dogfood.com.au - ordering
- Dogfood.com.au - avoid like the plague
- Dogfood.com.au - cat food
- Dogfood Australia - service & delivery
- Dogfood Australia - not sending goods and taking money
- Dogfood Australia - never received cat food
- Dogfood.com.au - k9 natural green tripe 200g which makes 1kg x 3
- Dogfood.com.au - undelivered dog food order