[Resolved] www.bookmyshow.com — Free tickets
My credit card statement from ICICI dated 15th November,2007 carried an advertisement which stated clearly that if I book movie tickets from www.bookmyshow.com I would get one ticket free for every ticket booked.The offer was valid from 1st Nov to 31st Jan'08. I booked five tickets using my icici credit card on 27th November and was charged for all five. There is no sign of any free ticket. When i contacted my ICICI credit card customer service, i was asked to contact www.bookmyshow.com for the same. There is no response from them.
Someone somewhere should take action and prevent such misleading offers.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
More www.bookmyshow.com Complaints & Reviews
- www.bookmyshow.com - Refund for failed transactions
- www.bookmyshow.com - False advertising
- www.bookmyshow.com - Complaint regarding Money Transfer
- Bookmyshow.com - Pre Booking Is a Fake
- Bookmyshow.com India - Bookmyshow.com no help, scary company, beware 022-39895050
- Book My Show - Fake tickets
- Book My Show - Refund
- BookMyShow - money deducted from my account without the booking confirmation
- Bookmyshow.com India Sucks - bookmyshow.com no help, scary company, Beware 022-39895050
- BookMyShow - Fraud by Bookmyshow