WOW! [Wide Open West] / KnologyiPhone

M Aug 21, 2021

Between my husband and me, we have spent over 20 hours on the phone with WOW in an attempt to correct a problem with my iPhone sending emails from WOW. One day, for no reason that I can imagine, my iPhone simply stopped allowing me to send emails from my iPhone (mini iPhone 12). I can receive and can send from my laptop, but not from my phone. No customer service person was able to help, each one compelling us to go through the very same attempted fixes, despite us telling them that we had tried all. When we asked to speak to a supervisor or tech specialist, we were told that a message would be left and we would hear from someone between 12 and 24 business hours. It has been over a week, and we heard nothing. Meanwhile, we kept trying.

So, my problem remains, and my frustration and anger with WOW continue to grow. Nobody seems to keep a record of what has already been tried; no case number is assigned so that we don't have to go through the whole process again. We have been customers of WOW for over 20 years, and there seems to be no deference shown to loyal customers.

Comment Guidelines