Wotoba — blue neck scarf
Wow. This was pictured as a shrunken-wool-look asymmetrical artsy neck piece and is anything but. It is a cheap fabric (used for kid's Halloween costumes), printed on two sides. It would probably cost about $1.50 at the fabric store on the remnant table.
As pictured: the first photo showing the piece as advertised. Kinda cute, no? Reality in the second photo on my living room floor. Huh?
More Wotoba Complaints & Reviews
- Wotoba - clothing 
- Wotoba - 3 shirts
- Wotoba - sku: ou8g379a from order # wta25216
- Wotoba - order #wta32575
- Wotoba - charged, but order never shipped
- Wotoba - return/exchange
- Wotoba - product item purchase two jackets
- Wotoba - online order not received
- Wotoba - ordering
- Wotoba - multicolored outwear jacket