Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Software & Games WorldWinner / Game Show Network [GSN] Bingo bash games.
E
Author of the complaint
7:42 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been playing bingo bash for 10years, I was playing coffee crush and I had finished the levels, I had 540chips, and £10, 000, coins, I have never ever playing bingo bash on facebook, I accidentally pressed the notice that comes up to connect to facebook, im devastated, it took all my 540chips and my coins, it put me on a low level and gave me 70chips and it gave me a pathetic amount of coins, last week alone I spent £30on chips so I could finish the coffee crush game which I did, I have terrible arthritis in my knees and i'm in a lot of pain, but thats neither here nor there, I just want my chips back now please, you can check it out, its disgusting, how could they do that? I had to spend another £7, 79on chips today i'm playing the drinks game which I won the 100 coins, and also I cannot finish the genie dice game I was playing on coffee crush, my e-mail address is [protected]@gmail.com, phone number [protected], please, please contact me I want my chips back and I dont want to play bingo bash on facebook page, thanks ms michael.

Helpful? 0 0