WorldWide Immigration Consultancy Services [WWICS] — misleading and dishonest
The below was a reply I received from VETASSESS :
Based on the documents provided, applicant has been working as an English teacher at the company since 06/2011. This occupation cannot be assessed positively as applicant is more of a Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages, the NEC criteria does not fit here as occupation is elsewhere classified. However, we cannot recommend this occupation to the applicant as he does not have a TESOL degree (his degree is focuses primarily ...and not on general English language teaching).
VETASSESS takes into consideration the difference in industry standards/work conditions in different countries. However, skills assessment is to ascertain the applicant's job readiness and likelihood of obtaining employment in the nominated occupation in Australia. The employment described above does not meet the requirements for the nominated occupation of Human Resource Adviser.
Based on the documents provided, there does not appear to be any other occupations assessed by VETASSESS which can be suggested for a reassessment - change of occupation." End of quotation .
More WorldWide Immigration Consultancy Services [WWICS] Complaints & Reviews
- WWICS - immigration scam 
- WWICS - imgration fraud 
- WWICS - letter of appreciation to wwics 
- WWICS - fraud 
- WWICS - a disgusting experience 
- WorldWide Immigration Consultancy Services [WWICS] - worst service
- WorldWide Immigration Consultancy Services [WWICS] - immigration service to canada
- WWICS - procedure is not correct 
- WWICS Mohali - Australia skilled visa fraud
- [Resolved] WorldWide Immigration Consultancy Services [WWICS] - canada immigration money refund