World Wide Immigration Consultancy ServiceLERTHOGIC SERVICES

A

I've registered myself with this company for a job in CANADA after they pampered with repeated phone calls.That was on sept 2006 i gave them all the documents on time and payed the money on time (Rs.2,8500) .They took their own sweet time to process my documents ,I did'nt know untill then what a inefficient and sick company have i been dealing with.Eventually my Visa processed by them got refused in the canadian embassy 'coz they dont know which job would suit my profile to convince the VIsa officers.Untill then I've been asking for a refund with them and they havent bothered to process it.They said they have filled a case against the embassy to re-consider my application which did not happen untill now.So neither gave the money back nor did their job.And my money is sleeping there making profits for the louzy company.

• Pr
    praveenkumargajendran Jun 15, 2015

I am praveen from chennai, i have paid the amount of 90000rupees to cirucum navigation for canada PR. At first their executive abhisheik told me 5 points in IELTS is enough for canada PR. After getting the amount 90000 rupees he sent me a mail that 7 points in IELTS is required. Circum navigation is cheating the customers.

john Nov 25, 2008

its silly... no body can take responsibility for embassy decision.. you are lucky- atleast your company is taking efforts. in our company, they wont care at all.

• Ar
    Arun Prasath Dec 17, 2007

It's me who posted this complaint in here, I do appologise that i've misspelled the word' Lethargic'.